I'm Srikanth Karyon Global Corporation I have an FULL TIME JOB opportunity with me you might be interested, please review the Job specifications below and let me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me for this.
Workday Security Consultant
As a Workday HCM Application Security Specialist, will provide expert knowledge in maintaining, and supporting our HCM Enterprise Solution, Workday Security Roles and Administration. Also, to ensure compliance with information security and compliance policies.
Subject matter expertise and prior experience with Workday HCM in a security role or capacity.
?Implementation experience is a big plus
?Workday certification is a big plus
Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills;
Must have the ability to organize and effectively provide responses and prioritize assigned tasks.
Ability to work on highly cross-functional , geographically distributed project teams.
Ability to work with project team members at all levels.
This position requires strong Workday HCM security knowledge and must have proven work experience implementing or supporting Workday HCM security in large global organizations.
3+ years experience in implementation of Workday HCM or similar ERP systems with a demonstrated understanding of key HR processes and security
Roles & Responsibilities
· Manage the day to day support of our Workday implementation
· Administrate and support Workday security and role management
· Work directly with functional and technical project teams to assess Workday security needs and translate those needs into a globally aligned security model that aligns with project initiatives:
· Assess the feasibility of security configuration or business process changes and their impact on HR business processes or integrations.
· Provide security expertise and recommendations of a Workday security matrix that meets HR business security needs and is compliant with Tech standards and policies.
· Author test plans based on security requirements. Execute test plans and track defects/fixes. Manage issues through resolution.
· Participate proactively on cross-functional discussions related to security and best practices.
· Drive decisions to an ideal future-state security matrix.
· Perform hands-on security group and user security configuration in Workday HCM.
Generic Managerial Skills
Customer focus and relationship management
Start date (DD-MM-YY)
Work Location including Zip Code
Preferred Location: San Diego, CA. We can look at candidates at other locations as long as they are able to travel to San Diego, CA.