Inventory Storeroom Attendant – Beaver Dam Wisconsin
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a position as full time Receiving Coordinator/Inventory Clerk for our client, one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies, at its location in BeaverDam Wisconsin.
This assignment pays $15/hour and starts ASAP.
In this role The Storeroom Attendant will help maintain inventory control and organization for the plant storerooms. This position performs physical inventories along with reconciliations through the various inventory management systems. The role of this position is to help ensure accountability of $1.3MM worth of inventory in MRO. Works with a variety of other production related materials such as lubricants, glue, and clothing. This position must be familiar with department assignment of equipment parts, manufacturer names and parts numbers, receiving materials, recording duties, and issuing materials. The Storeroom Attendant works with internal and external resources to ensure that the necessary parts are in stock and accounted for.
Skills and Abilities:
Computer skills required include data entry and spreadsheet applications computer knowledge Microsoft Office, SAP a plus
Job Title - Electronics Hardware Engineer
1. Participates in the development and/or improvement of new and existing products for design change, cost reductions, warranty improvements, and manufacturability.
2. Works with minimal direction to create and develop product concepts, and oversees the development to meet time and budgetary constraints.
3. Conducts engineering qualification tests on the product including coordinating with outside agencies to ensure compliance.
4. Takes initiative to recommend projects, product improvements or cost reductions.
5. Performs tradeoff between implementation, schedule, cost and resource constraints and recommend alternatives.
6. Provides technical feedback, input and consultation to other departments in design or implementation activities.
7. Utilizes CAD systems as related to job.
8. Utilizes software application programs such as Microsoft Office, Mentor Graphics Expedition, etc.
9. Handles multiple complex or multi-activity tasks simultaneously. Has effective time management skills so that high priority tasks are completed as planned.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related discipline. Master degree preferred.
2. Minimum 5 years, preferred 10 years, of experience in product design or engineering experience. Advanced skills, additional education and exceptional performance may alter this requirement.
3. Able to apply fundamental engineering theories, mathematics, mechanics, and physical science concepts to the job.
4. Experience with electrical schematic capture, PCB layout, 3D CAD modeling, parts database structures, BOM structures, and engineering change management.
5. Preferred experience with Mentor Graphics Expedition, Mentor Graphics Valor, and Windchill/Creo.
6. Preferred experience in the fields of electrical (120/230Vac), electronic, mechatronics, and electro-mechanical design.
7. Preferred experience designing circuits to control DC brush and brushless motors.
8. Preferred experience with EMC design techniques.
9. Preferred experience designing for regulatory compliance of UL, CE, and other global standards.
10. Knowledge of manufacturing processes and limitations to assure conformance of design and fabrication of product.
11. Able to obtain and interpret datasheets for electrical and control components, and determine electrical and mechanical requirements.
12. Able to proficiently use the tools or materials required to perform typical assigned duties.
13. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, good written and oral communications skills, flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
14. Preferred experience interfacing with global manufacturing facilities.
15. Ability to work independently, as well as direct the work of others.
16. High attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
17. Possess a professional appearance and positive work attitude, in accordance with work area and company policies.
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Duration: 3+ Months Contract
Location: Madison, WI 53713.
High School or equivalent 2 years’ experience in Field Dispatching and Customer Service Required. Proficient with computers, Windows applications (Oracle experience a plus).The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the Inspections Department. This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed. Good organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required. Scheduling Inspection Calls, Closing calls when complete. Perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign and close customer requests for technical service support and inspections Duties: · Receive, enter, check Accounts Receivable and schedule customer phone requests for in the ACE system. · Communicate with field staff and Inspection Manager for scheduling requests and/or issues. · Send customers Inspection Reports, Research account information to help identify contractual issues, and follow process to correction of these issues. Reassign work as needed, making judgments based on current workloads & priorities. · Regular contact of customer to communicate status changes. · Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary. · Completed Inspection Calls to be Closed within 48 hours. · Maintain confidentiality of customer and employer information at all times.
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Representative for our client; one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies at its Financial Headquarters location in Madison, WI.
This assignment tentatively starts in March 2018 and pays $17.35 per hour.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support our installment customers and provide exceptional service by listening, solving and responding to their needs in a professional and timely manner. We empower our team members to take care of our customers and take steps to build long term loyalty to our products and company brand. You will:
• Use telephone skills to solve customer issues
• Review payment history and account information
• Update/confirm customer demographics
• Follow procedures and work within federal and state regulations and company policy
• Display excellent communication, both verbal and written
• Handle a wide variety of issues and solving problems and working in a global team environment
Skills and Qualifications
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required, but a Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline is preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service environment.
• Ability to remain seated for long periods of time to perform telephone work in a call center environment.
• Must possess basic to intermediate computer skills and MS Office experience.
• Strong computer aptitude; familiar with both mainframe and software applications.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
• Must possess strong attention to detail.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Capacity to quickly change focus on work activities.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues. Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
Requires a High School diploma or GED.
3 to 6 months experience in an automated customer service environment or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Job Duties and Description