• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or allied fields in Engg
• Maximum of 12 years of overall experience, with at least 5 years of experience in architecting solutions with minimum 3 years with Big Data stack & cloud applications
• Experience in developing software products/platforms (Big Data, Cloud, Data Science) experience shall be added advantage
Hope you are doing well today,
This is an excellent opportunity to join a winning team. Take your career to the next level and turn your interest into action. Apply Now! The only way to learn more is by taking the next
Job Title: ASP.Net/MVC Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Six to eighteen months
Local candidates or Ex Microsoft experience
***Need someone who are very strong in MVC architecture****
Experience in ASP.NET, MVC and C# is must
Experience using Content Management System to create application is advantage
Good knowledge on designing web applications
Good knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concepts
Web page development using JS, CSS and HTML.
Develop site page layout/user interface from design comps and wireframes to function across several web browsers and operating systems.
Develop new functionalities in existing .NET internal and external –facing web portal application.
Design stand alone applications in .NET technologies
Thanks & Regards.
Abdul Samad | Sr Technical Recruiter
Izar Technologies LLC,
655 N Swift Rd, Addison, IL 60101, USA
Direct Number +1 708-401-3107
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Gmail - Samad.email@example.com
Linked In : linkedin.com/in/mohd-samad-70167a10a
We All Need People Who Give Us Feedback That's How We Improve.
Job Title: CDL Drivers Skills: Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers Bulk Carriers Freight Tanker Trucks Straight Trucks Required: Commercial Driver;s License
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR PEOPLESOFT DEVELOPER - INTERVIEW ASAP
Role : PeopleSoft Developer
Location : Washington, D.C.
Job Type : Full time
Interview Mode: Phone and Skype
Client is seeking a PeopleSoft Technical Developer with a Human Capital Management (HCM) background to assist with maintaining a Federal Government implementation of PeopleSoft HCM. Candidates will be working closely with PeopleSoft Analysts, other PS Developers, and Administrators within an Agile team. The successful candidate must be a self-starter able to dive in, resolve ambiguity, and achieve results. Excellent communication skills are a must. The candidate must also have a high attention to detail with proven success in managing and meeting deadlines.
Candidates required to have the following:
Over three (3+) years of technical development experience in PeopleSoft v8.x/v9.x (v9.2 preferred) Human Capital Management modules, including Federal HR, Payroll, Time & Labor, Base Benefits, ePerformance, Recruiting/TAM
Over three (3+) years’ experience in analysis, design, and development utilizing PeopleTools 8.5x technologies (PeopleCode, Application Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, AWE)
Solid working knowledge in modifying/creating PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects (components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, Application Packages, etc.)
Must have strong organization and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to manage time and multiple tasks with some guidance from senior technical staff
One year or more of industry experience in US Federal Government HR systems (preferred)
Experience working with Agile software delivery methodologies and Jira software (preferred)
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced full-time Administrative Assistant for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Seattle, Washington. The Administrative Assistant works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact. This is a long-term position 18 month position and pays $22/hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will perform more complex administrative activities including managing projects, calendaring and travel coordinating, composing Ietters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions as well as provide assistance and training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff.
Requires intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
Knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook calendar, or other related Web based tools.
Possesses strong interpersonal skills, Ieadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
May also possess specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign Ianguages.
Requires strong written and - Verbal communication skills.
HS diploma or GED equivalent required
Terms of Assignment:
Full-time: Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
18 month long-term assignment
BH1399385 - Allstate - Claims Specialist - Bothell, WA
Since 1946, Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a Claims Adjuster position at a top insurance customer in Bothell WA.
In this position, you will be responsible for processing total loss claims.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Monday – Friday, regular business hours
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply directly to this posting. Thank you!
Top Consulting frim - Reach me at @ 703 738 6662 Ext 2240
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3
• At least 2+ years of experience in Angular JS, Node JS, React JS Skills
• At least 1 years of experience in Angular 2 Skills
• At least 5+ years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4+ years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 2+ years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Good to have .Net and RDBMS experience.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Analytical skills
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, and other web services used in the system.
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production.
• Debugging, Testing and Deployment Skills.
• Experience to Retail domain
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• Competency in Angular.JS 1.5 and Angular.JS 2.0 is a must
• Must have Java (core Java with mandatory on Servlets, Filters), JS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS competencies.
• Expertise in Micro Services, Spring boot, app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security
• Expertise in Adobe Experience Manager will be an added plus
• Good competency in hybrid apps with some experience in native app design and development (Android and iOS). Identified candidate won’t be writing native app code, but they will be
interfacing with the team that does, hence some experience may be beneficial.
•Candidate should also be able to demonstrate high competency in OAuth
•Experience in leading a small group of team members and working with offshore teams
•Solid understanding of software design and patterns like - MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Factory, Adapter
•Familiarity with agile development/waterfall processes and methodologies
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Reach me at @ 703 738 6662 Ext 2240