Job Title: Virtual Intern or CO-OP - HR
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
- Your tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites - Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- You may work with both GAO Tek Inc. www.GAOTek.com, and GAO RFID Inc. www.GAORFID.com
- You are studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or any related fields
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job. You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this internship include
You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high tech company;
Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits; Receive 3 certificates, and
It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Please forward your CV at - email@example.com
GAO Tek Inc. 244 Fifth Avenue, Suite A31 New York, N.Y., 10001, USA
About GAO TEK Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing and auto-ID products.
It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories:
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. offers a large selection of RFID software and systems, RFID readers, tags, and antennas.