Design, develop, execute and maintain automated test portfolios for both User Interface (UI) and server functionality
Provides testing support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software applications or IT systems
Work collaboratively on a scrum team with short 2-3-week development sprints
Provides daily test status and defect summary by using a formal bug tracking system and interface with the development team to help resolve bugs/issues.
Actively participate in scrum, stand-ups, review, planning, retrospectives, and technical design meetings
Researches, recommends and establishes best practices in manual and automated testing to encourage well-documented and reproducible testing results
Develop automated test suites to ensure quality standards [Create, review, and maintain scalable and robust automated regression tests]
Work with Application Engineers to resolve anomalies
Assist with creation of testing automation software/scripts to improve performance and efficiency
We are actively looking for Entry level QA/Quality Analyst position for our clients throughout USA.
-Analyze business requirements, create test strategy and generate test cases in Mobile and Web application.
-Manage the testing efforts for the projects: creation and maintenance of the test strategy, Test Plan,Test scenarios and Test cases.
-Review and Analyze Requirements and Scope.
-Responsible for validating that related activities function as designed
Utilize quality tools & processes of various data sources to find & identify quality issues.
-Ensure that testing is well defined, planned and executed.
-Set up websites using in-house built framework.
-Write structured communications surrounding live system releases.
• Willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies to solve quality problems.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Able to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented.
• Experience in Agile software development and Scrum methodologies.
• Business process understanding.
• Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
Any Bachelors Graduates
Basic computer knowledge
Good communication skills
Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Dental insurance
Weekend Batches for Business Analysis Training
Interview preparation and on-job support
Please apply with your updated resume if you are interested.
Work as the professional liaison between the executive project management and development team.
Assists in maintaining the IT Portfolio by evaluating new requests against existing capabilities.
Participates in organizational meetings.
Prepare cost-benefit analyses as well as business impact analyses for the executive management.
Understand the business processes and priorities.
Evaluates alternative business process and technology solutions, and participates in making technology recommendations to enhance business operations.
Document the changes and follow all change management procedures.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Arlington, VA
Position Type: W2 Visa: GC, USC, GC EAD or H1 Transfer
Must Have Skills: Strong Backend Developer, Java, NoSQL, Restful web services Job
• Strong software development experience with core Java, Multi-Threading in a test-driven development setting.
• Experience with J2EE and peripheral technologies: Core Java; Maven; Source control such as SVN/GIT; Spring; Hibernate
• Strong object-oriented concepts. • Must have Restful Web services
• Working experience with SQL and/or non-SQL database technologies
• Familiarity continuous integration/deployment and release train management.
• Ability to handle a large volume of proprietary data, introspect and provide insights
• Ability to break large complex problems into manageable pieces.
For more reach me @ (703)334-8370 / sanjay(at)skysoftusa(dot)net
* Knowledge on Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
* Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies , filters, Calculated fields, Sets , Groups, Parameters etc., in Tableau.
* Interfacing of Tableau Dashboard with external portal and applications.
* Design rich Graphic visualizations with modular design of reports, worksheets and views in Tableau with a strong understanding of the appropriate chart types (Bar charts, Line charts, scatter plot, Heat Maps) to use to highlight patterns in the data.
* Should have knowledge of administration and installation of Tableau servers.
* Skilled on different databases like RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle), Vertica.