Duration: (Hours: 3:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. local time)
+Monthly Phone Stipend
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus After 90 Days of Employment
When a customer’s device is lost, broken, or stolen, we provide a replacement device within 24 hours, plus
premier tech support to get them up and running again.
• Provide in-person device setup and tech support for customers’ smart phones, tablets and/or other
• Resolve operational issues on customers’ devices, other equipment, and connectivity while offering
education and device optimization suggestions.
• Meet with customers face-to-face at the customers’ home location
• Learn details of Smart Home Support and gain an understanding of each customer’s technology in
order to suggest protection/tech support solutions based on their needs.
• Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for performance measurements and sales goals
• Travel daily to and from the Forward Stocking Location and several customers’ locations
throughout a designated region.
• Drive own vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer locations in a variety of situations
including heavy traffic and inclement weather.
If you’re a good fit for the job, you’ll be able to:
• Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer service through relationship and
• Quickly identify and resolve technical issues ]
• Demonstrate empathy and assurance for the customer throughout the in-person session
• Utilize tools and resources to solve technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to proactively adapt communication to the customers’ technical skill level.
• Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
• Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward Stocking Location and In-Home appointments up to 120 miles.
• Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2 hours).
• Able to interact with a customer’s technology throughout their home.
• Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for extended periods of time.
Min Wages: $14.00 - $17.00 per Hour
Field Tech experience
Education and experience:
Position : Embedded Software Engineer
Location : Lynchburg,VA Rochestor, NY
Visa : Open (Except CPT, OPT & Visa Transfer)
share profiles to email@example.com
Mandatory Skills -
• BS Degree and 12 years software development experience. Additional experience may substitute for education requirement.
• Good and thorough knowledge of C++ and C.
• Knowledge of programming for Digital Signal Processors (DSPs).
• Understanding of SW development processes and life cycle.
Important : Passport No. is mandatory(Except GC & USC)• Minimum 2 years developing for VxWorks or equivalent RTOS desired.
• Understanding of object oriented design for embedded software applications.
• LTE knowledge, specifically 3GPP release 8-10, is a plus.
• Experience using Linux or similar operating systems.
• Experience developing software to run on real-time operating systems.
• Experience with CORBA.
• Experience designing and debugging protocols for communication between devices or processors."
• Experience with radio products, such as HAM radio.
• Experience with IP networking protocols.
• Familiarity with Agile development and Scrum.
• Experience on products that contain multiple embedded processors.
• TI Code Composer Studio
• VI editor
1. Responsible for Development, Coding and Systems integration for Network systems.
2. Translation of requirements to Design, architecture
3. Operate on various DSP / Hardware systems
4. Knowledge of Test & measurement systems is a bonus.
5. Fast Learning and Team Player."
EDI Service Lead - WTX / ITX
Client : Nestle (CTS)
Skills:: IBM WTX / EDI /B2B
As an experienced EDI Service Lead the resource is expected to be responsible for end to end support activities for a production EDI
environment of a large food & beverage company including enhancements and incident management.
Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Choudhary | Talent Acquisition
A: 8765 Stockard DR,Ste#601, Frisco,TX 75034 | www.prodigytechnologies.com
Pleasure mailing you. We have one urgent requirements from one of our Global Implementer. Can you please look into the requirement and send me across your updated resume along with the details. An early response is really appreciated
Note: Functional Test Lead with Web Application (like ecommerce or any other web based applications) and integration testing.
Title: SiteCore QA Engineer
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Experience building cloud architectures that include multi-tenancy, microservices, containers and restful APIs.
Expertise in objected-oriented and service oriented design, and multithreaded service/application development.
Working knowledge of cloud-native platforms like Pivotal Cloud Foundry including the implementation of microservice in .NET Core
Experience with Kafka and/or other message brokers.
Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
Passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
Design and implement features for new and existing products, features, APIs, platforms and frameworks by writing high quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
Segue Technologies seeks a Pega Certified Senior System Architect that can provide technical support to rapidly deploy Pega applications for our government clients. This is a full-time position which can be located at either Segue’s HQ in Arlington, VA or Dayton, OH office.
Segue is a fun, rapidly growing organization as exemplified by our inclusion in Virginia Business Magazines best places to work for 9 years in a row. Our compensation package includes: Competitive Annual Salaries, Profit-Sharing and Bonus Incentives, Paid Time Off that Increases with Seniority, Paid Holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution, Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition and Training Reimbursement.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Segue Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please visit our website, www.seguetech.com/careers, to submit an application.
Should have work on the tools like MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project), Balsamiq, Requirement Yogi, Pencil, JIRA, Confluence, Visual Paradigm
Expertise in Concept Designing, Solution Architecture, Prototyping, Requirements Management, Analysis, Documentation
Should have experience in Agile Process
Exposure to MS SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL database
Exposure to Banking, Credit, Risk and Products domain Involving in preparation of necessary technical documents, as SRS (Software Requirement Specifications), High level / Low level design documents, Use Cases etc.,
Tools like MS VISIO, Rational Rose , proficiency in UML
Generating business for Web, Mobile application, & Software designing & development Services, Virtual Reality Projects, etc,
Project price estimation, quote, proposal creation, talking with Client and closure.