Position Title: Market Analyst II
End Client: ATPCO (Airlines Tariff Publishing Company)
Must have Airlines/Aviation domain experience
Location: Dulles, VA
Interview: Phone + Onsite (Client will reimburse Travel and 1 day stay Expense (if required))
Process and Project Management
Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or Marketing; Master's degree preferred
Full Time Position
high-voltage, transformers, electrical engineering, measurements.
Bachelor’s Degree - Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
5 – 10 yrs. experience with industrial power and electrical systems including high voltage power distribution. This should include experience in providing maintenance support to production operations.
Extensive theoretical and applied knowledge of electrical engineering principles applied in an industrial facility.
Knowledge of instrumentation and control systems is preferred.
The ability to manage and organize time, interact with people from all levels of the organization and capable of sustaining a drive for excellence.
A working knowledge of instrumentation and control systems would be a definite plus.
Ability to communicate clearly by written and verbal reporting, and possess above average fluency with technical software.
Attention to detail should be an ingrained behavior.
This position is in a 24/7 manufacturing plant environment and some extended working hours are required to complete aggressive shutdown and installation work schedules.
Job Title: CDL Drivers
Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
Required: Commercial Driver;s License
Segue Technologies, Inc. is a government contractor that provides IT services and support to Federal and DoD customers. Producing high-quality, effective proposals is an integral part of Segue’s Business Development process. This position will provide full lifecycle leadership and support to multiple proposals simultaneously. The successful candidate will work closely with Program Managers and technical subject matter experts to plan, develop, and complete responses to task orders, RFPs, RFQs and RFIs. They will be comfortable working with senior management, communicating with customers/partners, and providing leadership related to proposal process execution and response compliance and quality. They will be a hands-on participant in proposal development where needed to ensure the final product has the greatest chance of award. This is a full-time position located at Segue’s Headquarters office in Arlington, VA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Lead Proposal production process from Kickoff through submission, ensuring compliant and compelling final volumes
· Plan response schedules and ensure milestones are met, planning contingencies when needed
· Plan and coordinate data calls with partner companies
· Lead internal and external status meetings for proposal efforts
· Manage the proposal stock content (boilerplate) and templates, leverage these for initiating Segue response documents
· Manage the review and revision cycles for proposal volumes
· Review proposal inputs from Segue SMEs and teaming partners, providing feedback on gaps and areas for improvement
· Provide writing and editing support to standard proposal sections, maintaining document configuration management and control, as well as tailoring Segue boilerplate content to specific response requirements
· Manage and update past performance reference data
· Ensure response compliance prior to submission
· Make recommendations on how best to respond to the RFP, meeting or exceeding the customer’s requirements
· Ensure full production of electronic and hard copy proposals
· Additional tasks as required
· 5+ years in a Federal Government proposal support role, demonstrating an ability to read and interpret a Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ) and Request for Information (RFI)
· Experience independently managing the proposal life cycle
· Strong reviewing and editing skills, with document formatting and editing expertise using a variety of tools (MS Word, Excel, PPT, Visio)
· Demonstrated ability to quickly understand technical concepts
· Excellent written, verbal, computer and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
· Superior organizational, project, time management and resource planning skills
· Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced work setting
· Bachelor’s degree in a writing intensive major, such as Communications, Marketing, English or Business, or equivalent education and experience
· Experience producing basic proposal figures and images using MS Office tool suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Visio)
· Experience writing/editing in a professional capacity
· Experience maintaining document libraries in SharePoint
Segue Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please visit our website, www.seguetech.com/careers, to submit an application.
Position: - Proposal Writer
Location: - Mclean, VA
Duration: - Part Time
If you match the credentials stated above, please apply now!
Please send your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Company: -
ETalentNetwork started with a vision to help businesses to recruit the best talent globally, our company provides RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) which has been our core area since our inception. Our aim is to help our clients recruit top talent, with ease. We ensure that our clients not only save money but also time by providing end-to-end recruiting services. With our innovative ground-breaking ideas, detailed approach, and quality-oriented delivery of outsourced solutions we assist our clients to fulfill their tasks quickly and efficiently.
Whether you want to recruit IT staff for offices based across the Nation, outsource staff augmentation services, hire experienced international recruiters to assist your onsite recruiters, help your business in terms of lead generation, outsource activities related to improving the brand image of your company, or perhaps outsource technology development work, we are the right place for you to source talent.
We, at ETalentNetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
E Talent Network is seeking a Linux System Administrator in support of IT Infrastructure. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and generous health and personal benefits, the Linux System Administrator will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues. The individual will maintain, manage, and deploy Linux systems in compliance with company standards.
This will include Sys Admins duties such as:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
o Scalability and Capacity planning
o Data center organization
E Talent Network is seeking a talented Cyber Security Engineer at Reston, VA location. The Cyber Security Engineer will join the Cyber Security Engineering team as a Cyber Security professional, in Information Assurance, supporting the development and maintenance of custom solutions.
Role: Sales force Developer
Location: Tysons, VA
SCOPE OF WORK
Looking for a skilled Splunk consultant to work onsite with our Security team. Consultants, at a minimum, shall be certified as a Splunk Administrator and should have taken the Splunk Enterprise Cluster Administration and Troubleshooting Splunk Enterprise courses offered by Splunk. Consultants shall possess a minimum, three years of experience working in a large clustered environment (greater than 500g license) and at least one year of experience with the Splunk Enterprise Security app. The contractor is expected to ensure that their consultants are appropriately trained and/or certified in the areas that apply CLIENT’s deployment fo Splunk. Tasks to be performed on this contract are detailed below
The contractor shall be present at CLIENT during core business hours (e.g., 8.00 AM to 4.30 PM EST). The contractor may also be required to work outside of normal business hours in order to perform maintenance tasks as well as occasional on-call work.
Installation and Configuration:
o Deploy and configure Indexers (clustered), Search Heads (clustered and non-clustered), Heavy Forwarders, and Universal Forwarders as appropriate.
o Configure/optimize current Indexer configuration.
o Configure/optimize current Search Heads/Search Head Clusters.
o Configure/optimize Deployment server & Monitoring Console
o Configure/optimize current storage as needed.
· Action various CLIENT user requests (data on boarding, app and dashboard building, etc.) utilizing CLIENT’s IT Service Management system.
· Assist with the planning and implementation of upgrades, improvements, or enhancements to the current Splunk deployment.
· Attend weekly Splunk meetings where appropriate covering all current and future Splunk tasks.
· The contractor shall troubleshoot issues that arise during installation, configuration, testing and onboarding of data.
· The contractor shall resolve any performance or security related issues identified by on-site personnel.
· Sufficient security standards shall be employed by Contractor to prevent accidental disclosure, unauthorized access to data and data files, unauthorized software modification, or divulgence of confidential processing procedures.
· The Contractor shall at no time give out information associated with contract reports, policy, standard operating procedures, or software programs customized for CLIENT to any outside entity.
· The contractor shall ensure that CLIENT information is adequately secured and that access to that information is restricted to authorized users.
· At the end of the contract the Contractor shall turn over all paper documents and soft copies /automated files to the appropriate CLIENT personnel prior to the last of day of the contract.
The Contractor will ensure Splunk instances are operational and meet all requirements
The contractor shall provide sufficient training to on-site CLIENT Splunk team and end users. The training shall include a detailed demonstration and overview which are required for proper functionality including best practices.
The contractor shall provide training instructions as needed.
Sr Java/ETL Developer (F2F Interview Required)
6+ Months to Hire
The College Board, a national educational organization, is conducting a search for a poly-skilled Senior Software Engineer with a range of skills and experience to work with the Data Engineering teams in both Legacy (Oracle), ETL and AWS Cloud data environments. As a Senior Software Engineer candidate will be responsible for migrating Oracle DB tables, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Informatica ETL to AWS cloud. The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented solutions that include not only the code that supports business functionality but also the underlying infrastructure required to run that code and the systems required to deploy it. The preferred candidate would also have knowledge and experience with continuous delivery systems.The candidate will report to the Project Manager and work within an agile application team that develops and maintains highly visible and critical applications. The candidate will have responsibility to design, implement, unit test, document and maintain complex technical software solutions in support of the application development and QA processes. Additionally you will be expected to ensure communications and relationships with customers and cross-team members are professional and meet expectations.
· Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments.
· Software development experience in database, ETL and AWS Cloud migration
· Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages, and relational database management systems. Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, Informatica ETL
· 5 - 7 years of experience in software systems development and programming,
· understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling techniques.
· Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience with Java development.
· Experience with Informatica Power Center and Informatica mappings.
· Experience with a variety of sources (Oracle, SQL Server, XML, flat file, Excel Spreadsheet, SAP etc.)
· Ensure that application code adheres to enterprise and industry standards and best practices, including performance and security standards.
· Effective communication skills are a must along with a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to clearly discern client needs.
· Experience working in an iterative development environment (familiarity with RUP and/or Agile/Scrum methodology)
· Experience in adhering to software development guidelines and in performing code and design reviews
• Nice to have technical skills in the virtual infrastructure domain in particular Amazon Web Services and have knowledge/experience with continuous delivery systems.
• Experience with AWS Services like S3, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Dynamo DB, RDS, Redshift, Step Functions, VPC, and more
• Understanding of Microservices and Server less Architectures