E Talent Network is seeking a Linux System Administrator in support of IT Infrastructure. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and generous health and personal benefits, the Linux System Administrator will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues. The individual will maintain, manage, and deploy Linux systems in compliance with company standards.
This will include Sys Admins duties such as:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
o Scalability and Capacity planning
o Data center organization
E Talent Network is seeking a talented Cyber Security Engineer at Reston, VA location. The Cyber Security Engineer will join the Cyber Security Engineering team as a Cyber Security professional, in Information Assurance, supporting the development and maintenance of custom solutions.
Role: Sales force Developer
Location: Tysons, VA
SCOPE OF WORK
Looking for a skilled Splunk consultant to work onsite with our Security team. Consultants, at a minimum, shall be certified as a Splunk Administrator and should have taken the Splunk Enterprise Cluster Administration and Troubleshooting Splunk Enterprise courses offered by Splunk. Consultants shall possess a minimum, three years of experience working in a large clustered environment (greater than 500g license) and at least one year of experience with the Splunk Enterprise Security app. The contractor is expected to ensure that their consultants are appropriately trained and/or certified in the areas that apply CLIENT’s deployment fo Splunk. Tasks to be performed on this contract are detailed below
The contractor shall be present at CLIENT during core business hours (e.g., 8.00 AM to 4.30 PM EST). The contractor may also be required to work outside of normal business hours in order to perform maintenance tasks as well as occasional on-call work.
Installation and Configuration:
o Deploy and configure Indexers (clustered), Search Heads (clustered and non-clustered), Heavy Forwarders, and Universal Forwarders as appropriate.
o Configure/optimize current Indexer configuration.
o Configure/optimize current Search Heads/Search Head Clusters.
o Configure/optimize Deployment server & Monitoring Console
o Configure/optimize current storage as needed.
· Action various CLIENT user requests (data on boarding, app and dashboard building, etc.) utilizing CLIENT’s IT Service Management system.
· Assist with the planning and implementation of upgrades, improvements, or enhancements to the current Splunk deployment.
· Attend weekly Splunk meetings where appropriate covering all current and future Splunk tasks.
· The contractor shall troubleshoot issues that arise during installation, configuration, testing and onboarding of data.
· The contractor shall resolve any performance or security related issues identified by on-site personnel.
· Sufficient security standards shall be employed by Contractor to prevent accidental disclosure, unauthorized access to data and data files, unauthorized software modification, or divulgence of confidential processing procedures.
· The Contractor shall at no time give out information associated with contract reports, policy, standard operating procedures, or software programs customized for CLIENT to any outside entity.
· The contractor shall ensure that CLIENT information is adequately secured and that access to that information is restricted to authorized users.
· At the end of the contract the Contractor shall turn over all paper documents and soft copies /automated files to the appropriate CLIENT personnel prior to the last of day of the contract.
The Contractor will ensure Splunk instances are operational and meet all requirements
The contractor shall provide sufficient training to on-site CLIENT Splunk team and end users. The training shall include a detailed demonstration and overview which are required for proper functionality including best practices.
The contractor shall provide training instructions as needed.
Sr Java/ETL Developer (F2F Interview Required)
6+ Months to Hire
The College Board, a national educational organization, is conducting a search for a poly-skilled Senior Software Engineer with a range of skills and experience to work with the Data Engineering teams in both Legacy (Oracle), ETL and AWS Cloud data environments. As a Senior Software Engineer candidate will be responsible for migrating Oracle DB tables, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Informatica ETL to AWS cloud. The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented solutions that include not only the code that supports business functionality but also the underlying infrastructure required to run that code and the systems required to deploy it. The preferred candidate would also have knowledge and experience with continuous delivery systems.The candidate will report to the Project Manager and work within an agile application team that develops and maintains highly visible and critical applications. The candidate will have responsibility to design, implement, unit test, document and maintain complex technical software solutions in support of the application development and QA processes. Additionally you will be expected to ensure communications and relationships with customers and cross-team members are professional and meet expectations.
· Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments.
· Software development experience in database, ETL and AWS Cloud migration
· Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages, and relational database management systems. Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, Informatica ETL
· 5 - 7 years of experience in software systems development and programming,
· understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling techniques.
· Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience with Java development.
· Experience with Informatica Power Center and Informatica mappings.
· Experience with a variety of sources (Oracle, SQL Server, XML, flat file, Excel Spreadsheet, SAP etc.)
· Ensure that application code adheres to enterprise and industry standards and best practices, including performance and security standards.
· Effective communication skills are a must along with a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to clearly discern client needs.
· Experience working in an iterative development environment (familiarity with RUP and/or Agile/Scrum methodology)
· Experience in adhering to software development guidelines and in performing code and design reviews
• Nice to have technical skills in the virtual infrastructure domain in particular Amazon Web Services and have knowledge/experience with continuous delivery systems.
• Experience with AWS Services like S3, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Dynamo DB, RDS, Redshift, Step Functions, VPC, and more
• Understanding of Microservices and Server less Architectures