QA (Quality Assurance) Selenium with Java Concepts
Nascent Global LLC, leading IT Training institute, with highly experienced IT Industry trainers. We offer training programs in Software Quality Assurance.
New Batch starting soon!! Enroll Now!!
New Batch enrollments for QA Selenium training starts from today.
New batch schedule is a Web-EX Training for next week.
Candidates can attend Training online a Web-Ex link will be Shared for interested Candidate.
Nascent Global LLC will address the candidates and brief them about structure and work procedure at the Training.
Candidates get to meet the Instructors of their respective courses to have a better prepetition of our course curriculum.
Please Contact for more details.
Harsha- 469-844-2428 |email@example.com
Note: Need local candidates or someone who can come down for an In-perosn Interview at Dallas, TX.
Linux Engineer will be responsible for Configuration, Troubleshooting, Upgrades and Support in a Large Environment.
Knowledge with AWS Services such as EC2, S3, Cloud Formation etc.
Possess strong skills in any of the Automation Tools such as Ansible or Chef.
Experience with Identity management ( IDM ) for Linux Systems.
Segue Technologies, Inc. seeks a Software Engineer. This is a full-time remote telework position. Employees must be within driving distance to San Antonio, TX. In-person meetings are expected 1 – 2 times per month.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the development, testing, deployment, maintenance and sustainment of one of our projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Work independently and as part of a team to analyze issues and requirements and translate these into processes and/or software development tasks
· Develop and analyze the design and architecture of complex software application systems
· Participate in efforts to continually develop, improve, refine and extend applications
· Collaborate with team to understand and translate requirements, and ensure that specifications and architecture design meet broader technical goals
· Collaborate with team members throughout the development process to ensure best practices and design scalable analytics infrastructure and data transformation/aggregation processes
· Participate in solution system designs, redesigns for platform, performance, and integration of new technical features and capabilities
· Estimate timeline for assigned projects and ensures that work is completed with the estimate given
· Participate in the development and implementation of short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and procedures
· May translate business requirements into specific designs and/or participate in the design, evaluation and selection of IT solutions for software for a specific business process
· Additional tasks as required
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT Systems, Software Engineering or another technical field, or related major. Relevant technical experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of software engineering/development experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft .NET development using C#, including WinForms and/or ASP.Net development
· Experience in Object Oriented Languages & Concepts (MVC, Design Patterns)
· .Net WinForms development experience
· Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle) experience (functional understanding of database structure)
· Experience with technical documentation (review, edit, write, and update)
· Experience with Test Driven Development
· Demonstrable experience with ground-up system development (end-to-end system development), as well as support of live production systems
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervisory direction
· Active Secret Clearance
· Current ITIL Foundation certification or ability to obtain ITIL Foundation certification within 30 days of hire
· Current knowledge of TIMS and/or GTIMS programs
· Current knowledge of Air Force Network environments
· Experience with DoD System Development
· One or more of the following certifications: CompTIA Security+ Certification, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Processional (CSSLP)
· Agile SDLC methodologies experience
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Systems, Software Engineering, or another related major
· A minimum of 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only)
· Quiet, private workspace
Segue Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please visit our website, www.seguetech.com/careers, to submit an application.
Please check below position and reply back with the below details and updated resume if you are comfortable.
Title: Hadoop Developer
Duration: Long Term
Location: Irving, TX and Jacksonville, FL
Sr. Resource specialist
Compest Solutions Inc
So what does a Sales and Marketing Expert really do? Think of yourself as someone who will consult, educate, and support small to medium-sized businesses in revenue growth through digital marketing. Not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Sales and Marketing Expert.
As a Sales and Marketing Expert, you will service existing accounts and obtain orders by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing e-commerce contacts. You will engage with 30 plus customers daily. You will prioritize customer demands and needs across telephone (inbound and outbound), email and social media channels. You will cultivate ongoing customer relationships by demonstrating the value of our solutions through follow-ups and personalized service that will also help to grow revenue. You will partner with customers and recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
So, do you have what it takes to be a Sales and Marketing Expert?
• Develops, codes, tests and debugs moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity
• Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them
• Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
• Creates and assists in development of software technical documentation
• Conducts necessary testing before implementation
Must Have Skills:
• 1-2 years of programming experience as a Lead.
Top Required Skills:
1. Core Java Development
2. UX Framework Experience (Java Script, etc...)
3. Building Restful WebServices
‘Nice to have’ skills:
• Experience in LDAP, SQL, SAML, OpenAM, SiteMinder
• Knowledge of Linux and Bash scripting
• Knowledge of web technologies and tools (ex. Apache, Tomcat)
• Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, OpenShift)
• Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work in a fast pace environment
• Some knowledge of WebSphere MQ is a plus
Job title: QA functional Tester(web service)
Location: Chicago &Houston
Duration: 12+ Months
7 + Years
Strong experience in web service testing
Onsite offshore coordination
Job title: Performance Tester
Location: Chicago & Houston
Duration: 12+ Months
7 + Years
Strong experience in performance testing
Performance testing tools experience
Onsite offshore coordination