Would you be interested in working for a construction company like ( Move construction )? How about a construction company that’s dedicating to giving back to their employees and their community? Are you looking to expand your accounting skills with a family-oriented team filled with amazing leaders who’ll help guide you in every step? If you said yes,
we have the perfect position for you! Our client is seeking for a proactive Payroll
position to join their dynamic team . You will be responsible for performing payroll duties including processing audits, time cards, and payroll files in a timely manner. If you’re interested in this position, apply with us today! We’d love to connect with you!
People and Culture
We provide a stable, equal opportunity platform for people to achieve their full potential.
Benefits offered by the company, Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans. You will get Paid Time Off and Holidays. You are to choose Two of the benefits.
Benefits start after two months of working for the company as a full time employee
Established in 2010, Move construction has grown into a multi-million dollar business. Our South Island operations are led from our Christchurch office, with our Auckland branch having opened in 2015. Our wealth and breadth of knowledge and accumulated expertise enables us to deliver construction projects across a number of sectors, including health, education, commercial offices, retail, primary industry, community and government, both at home and overseas.
We are very proud of our reputation for being specialists who are known for producing intelligent and innovative solutions. We see productive expansion as a certainty and are a progressive organisation, constantly seeking exciting growth opportunities and rising eagerly to challenges. Our high caliber, professional teams demonstrate strong leadership skills and are not locked into the old paradigm. We constantly aim to be the best.
This is a part-time position with benefits. Hours will be 32 per week. We offer flexibility with schedule (days and times), however the times must be within the department core hours of 7:30-4.30
What You’ll Do:
You will have the opportunity to wear multiple hats and juggle several simultaneous responsibilities including: Running reports, verifying information, filing, meeting coordination and other special projects as assigned. This position offers opportunity for growth into a Payroll Specialist role.
Job Skills & Qualifications
' Four or more years of experience in a payroll department
' Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or similar field
' Strong knowledge of federal and state tax regulations
' Ability to operate accounting and payroll software programs
Top skills in written communication
Ability to manage multiple projects
Physical Demands, Working Conditions and Environment (i.e., necessary travel, unusual work hours, unusual environmental conditions, etc.):
Oracle Cloud Payroll
Payroll Year End reporting
Questions (must be YES to ALL):
Have you implemented bonus payments in cloud payroll?
Have you implemented restricted stock in cloud payroll?
Have you implemented year end reporting in cloud payroll?
Support payroll through following special payroll events: (1)bonus payment, (2) restricted stock, (3) year end
documented configuration, test scripts
testing acceptance by client
Role Title: ASP.Net Developer Positions -5
Duration: 12 months plus
Location: Chattanooga TN
Title: Data Processor
Duration- 12 months
Location: Chattanooga, TN
• Performs comprehensive pre-existing reviews, reviews of rider-related diagnoses, potential misrepresentation referrals, rider related drug appeals, provider and member appeals, denial interpretation for letters, retrospective claim review, special review requests, and UM pre-certifications and appeals, utilizing medical appropriateness criteria, nursing judgement, and contractual eligibility .
• Performs thorough research and provides complete documentation for rationale to support determinations as well as specific written instructions regarding additional information necessary to complete the review.
• Performs or participates in special studies or projects/pilots as directed by departmental management.
• Cross functional and accomplished in all ancillary review functions.
• May mentor/trains new incumbents and serve as a preceptor.
• Seek the advice of the Medical Director when medical judgment is required.
• Initiate referrals to accomplish discharge planning when such plans are evident at the time of the request e.g., telephone request for scheduled for total hip replacement.
• Assist non-clinical staff in performance of administrative reviews.
• Interact with Onsite and Case Management areas to ensure smooth transfer of member information across the continuum of care.
• Apply established vendor protocols for authorization processes
• Serves as a presentation guide for walk-through surveyors, auditors, group representatives, etc.
• Registered Nurse in the state of Tennessee or hold a license in the state of their residence if the state is participating in the Nurse Licensure Compact Law required.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred. Experience
• Minimum 3 years varied clinical experience required
• Proficient knowledge and ability to apply various accreditation requirements (URAC, NCQA, etc.) preferred.
• Proficient in interpreting benefits, contract language specifically symptom-driven, treatment driven, look back periods, rider information and medical policy/medical review criteria preferred. Skills/Certifications
• Ability to maintain professional and courteous internal communication with various departments, particularly Claims, in the exchange of information.
• Must be PC literate with extensive knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office. Must be able to pass Windows navigation test.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with problem-solving abilities as well as organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
• Customer service oriented
• Must be adaptive to high pace and changing environment
• Occasional weekend work may be required.
We have an immediate opening for the below position, please let me know your interest with updated resume and expected Salary ASAP.
Job Title: Mainframe Project Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Contract
Note: Visa copy, ID proof and Passport no is mandatory for submission.
US IT Recruiter
Work: 972-474-8787 Ext: 307 | Direct 972-737-8608 | email@example.com
Job Title: APIGEE Onsite Lead|Architect - Apigee, Java/J2EE, Microservices
Duration: 6-12 months contract
Location: Nashville, TN 37201
Visa Status: US|GC|H1B on C2C Only (No OPT & CPT)
APIGEE Onsite Architect - Apigee, Java/J2EE, Microservices
Minimum of 2 years of development experience using WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or equivalent
Experience with development and support with Apigee Platform
Define API platform architecture with knowledge of vendors and capabilities in API space
Apigee platform (API product) skills and experience in maintaining & handling Apigee software components like Edge Router, Message Processor, Cassandra & Zookeeper
Hands on development in Apigee Platform with deep implementation exposure to policies like Service Callouts, Extensions, Mediation, Security implementations using OAuth, Key based
Hands on integration architecture experience in multi-tier, web based systems
Good experience in N/W architecture
Work with cross functional teams working in an onshore – offshore model
Able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
Takes into consideration cloud design patterns, performance and maintainability
Able to troubleshoot and isolate issues in quick time
Act as the single point of contact for all APIGEE based integrations
Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills - being able to articulate architecture concepts and solutions to developers, managers and executives
Also please share your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Please check below position and reply back with the below details and updated resume if you are comfortable.
Title: .NET Full Stack Developer
Location: Franklin, TN
Duration: Long Term Contract position
Interview Mode: WebEx Video call
Job Responsibilities / Role:
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
Good communication skill, team player, understand and implement complex business requirements and can work independently keeping the team goal
An expert in building web applications in frameworks such as ASP.NET CORE, Service fabric using Microservices based architecture
Write code across the application which bee a mix of ASP.NET Web API, elastic search, Couchbase DB and AngularJS/Angular
Sazid | Sr. Resource specialist
Compest Solutions Inc.
Direct: 848-482-3708|Mobile: 315-274-2836
Looking for a Customer Service Supervisor/Assistant Service Manager for an American company located in Manchester, Tennessee, U.S.A.
One of the largest press builders in the world, with more than 50,000 presses sold; 1500 employees; 6,500,000 square feet of manufacturing floor space and with facilities in the U.S., Taiwan and China, producing more than 3,000 presses per year.
Solve the electrical or mechanical problems of customers by telephone or incl. visiting customers.
- Project management skills is a plus
- Experience in metal stamping industry
- B.S. degree in electrical engineering is a good qualifier.
- Availability for business trips, around 10-25%.
- Valid driving license
- Availability to relocate to Manchester, Tennessee headquarter.
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in written.
- Ability to assist customers to troubleshoot issues over phone
- Annual salary: 50-65,000 USD gross (depending on experience and skills)
- Comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental and vision coverage, plus short-term disability insurance.
- Employee 401k Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Relocation allowance is available to qualified applicant.