Fills orders or issues supplies from stock
Checks physical condition of supplies/inventory
Counts materials, documents and other items
Records numbers, codes or other information
Preferred to have recent warehouse or pick-packing experience
Must be able to occasionally lift 10-25 pounds
Clear communication and problem solving skills
Ability to read, write and type English
|WHELAN SECURITY IS NOW HIRING
We are searching for bright and talented professionals to join our world-class security team!
Our security positions are ideal for:
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
|Candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
If you have an interest in joining a leader in the contract security industry and would like to work at one or more of our outstanding client locations in the Middle TN area – APPLY NOW!
To begin the application process immediately; or if you wish to expedite your application, we encourage you to visit our local branch office located at 3354 Perimeter Hill Drive, Suite 142 to apply in person. For more information, you can also call us at .
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!
At Whelan, we value people and we value relationships.
Extraordinary people work at Whelan – are you one?
7+ years of professional experience building and delivering iOS apps to enterprise in-house app store or Apple App Store
Qualifications Required: -
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with iOS app development using Swift. Knowledge of Objective C required.
Job Title: Accounting Assistant/Receivables IV
Location: Nashville, Tennessee 37214
Duration: 4+ Months
Responsible for the daily business to business collections efforts. Work with the cash team, BU, and customer base, resolving more complex manual receipts and remits. Responsible for communicating with treasury and banks on research items and collecting. Will support various finance projects as needed. Works with third party vendor to resolve issues with cash postings. Works with dispute database to close entries. Assist, resolve, and assign off sets and write-offs. Responsible for an assigned collections portfolio. Assist with financial reporting as assigned.
Major job duties and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
* Contact our business customer base regarding any open invoices, or other account issues.
* Review and research application errors, unapplied cash, unauthorized deductions, claims, disputes and communicate with the customer, BU, and cash team for resolution.
* Review and approve debiting, crediting, and totaling accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
* Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
* Report and document account and invoice related issues on financial reporting, as required.
* Communicate with business entities, helping to research and resolve account issues and questions.
* Position may include assistance with our ? the rest of this sentence was not included in your message to me, can you please complete?
* Assists in orienting and training employees.
* May serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
* Responsible for any assigned portfolio and any tasks related to it.
* Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
* High School Diploma and 2 or more years of collection/accounting/finance experience is required - an Associates? Degree in business or related field is preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Excel
* Prior business to business customer collections working experience preferred
* Experience in or at least some knowledge of Six Sigma is preferred
* Payment posting/application experience preferred
* Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
Looking for a Customer Service Supervisor/Assistant Service Manager for an American company located in Manchester, Tennessee, U.S.A.
One of the largest press builders in the world, with more than 50,000 presses sold; 1500 employees; 6,500,000 square feet of manufacturing floor space and with facilities in the U.S., Taiwan and China, producing more than 3,000 presses per year.
Solve the electrical or mechanical problems of customers by telephone or incl. visiting customers.
- Project management skills is a plus
- Experience in metal stamping industry
- B.S. degree in electrical engineering is a good qualifier.
- Availability for business trips, around 10-25%.
- Valid driving license
- Availability to relocate to Manchester, Tennessee headquarter.
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in written.
- Ability to assist customers to troubleshoot issues over phone
- Annual salary: 50-65,000 USD gross (depending on experience and skills)
- Comprehensive benefit package, including health, dental and vision coverage, plus short-term disability insurance.
- Employee 401k Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Relocation allowance is available to qualified applicant.
Grant through September, 2018
VISA: OPT-EAD is also fine
Duties: Development of Storm Water Permitting Application - 100%
The agency will be implementing an application to enable online Storm Water Construction permitting. This application was initially developed by the EPA and the existing code will need to be modified to accommodate TN specific business processes. Modifications to the security functionality to add ISD single sign-on capability and the addition of EPA shared Cromerr API's will also be required for custom reporting
- Environment: Full-stack Java Development. Agency would ideally like to see a candidate with a background in a mixed Java and .net environment if possible.
- ISD/ Single Sign -on
Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh Garshakuntla (Venkat) | Latitude 36, Inc | IT Recruiter
Email: VGarshakuntla@lat36.com | Desk: 615.203.0112 |Web: www.Lat36.com |
Previous FedEx is a HUGE bonus.
Strong Java and Eclipse RCP is REQUIRED for this position.
Eclipse RCP Developer MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3+ YEARS OF CURRENT EXPERT RCP TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
Prefer a proven referral – someone with previous FedEx experience who can hit the ground running.
REQUIRED skills: (Strong JAVA coding with emphasis on EJB and JSP)
- Strong Core Java / J2EE coding experience – 7+ yrs verifiable experience – needs to be large scale, multi-tiered enterprise application development experience – Ask for them to give some evidence of this skill level and experience.
- EJB – implementing the business logic using EJBs. (Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) is a managed, server software for modular construction of enterprise software, and one of several Java APIs. EJB is a server-side software component that encapsulates the business logic of an application.)
- JSP – and JSP tag libraries (JavaServer Pages (JSP) is a technology that helps software developers create dynamically generated web pages based on HTML, XML, or other document types.)
- Eclipse IDE
- Webservices (specifically SOAP and/or JAXWS; UDDI; WSDL)
- ORM (Hibernate/JPA)
- Oracle RDBMS
- Client-side Development experience with Eclipse RCP (coding experience with SWT or OSGi component development)
- Core Java Design patterns
- Eclipse IDE
- EJB (Enterprise JAVA Beans)
- JSP (JAVA Server Pages)
- Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL (queries, stored procedures, triggers, etc)
- Design and Develop UI Screens with Eclipse RCP/SWT
Here is a pretty complete tech stack used at FedEx within this team:
BH1384325 - Smith & Nephew - Packager II - Memphis. TN
Post to KCN (Yes/No): Yes- already done
Post to CB (Yes/No): Yes- already done
Account/Customer: Smith & Nephew
Location: 1450 E Brooks Road, Memphis. TN 38116
Position title: Packager II
VMS order (Yes/No): Yes
Active, Project or Pipeline: Active
# of open positions: 30+
Ideal # of tasks to be generated per week: AS MANY AS POSSIBLE
Existing pools of candidates (i.e. tasks, tearsheets, web responses, etc): Yes
Length of contract: 12 Months, Potential to go full time
Relocation offered? No
Distance/Radius search: 10 miles
Pay Rate: $11/hour
Years of experience (minimum/maximum): Preferably 1-2 Year experience in packaging or warehouse
Required education: High School Diploma/GED
Top 3 Must-Haves:
Hours: 5:00pm-5:00am OR 5:00am-5:00pm **Successful candidates must be open to either shift
Shift rotation schedule: week 1: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat. Rotation week 2: Sun, Weds, Thurs.
Job Description: ATTACHED TO EMAIL
YES - If agreeable to all of the above and in line with the red requirements listed, then task to the recruiter
“Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I will be forwarding your information on a recruiting team, and they will be in contact with you shortly.”
NO - If candidate is not interested, leave a note on their profile stating that they are not interested in the document control coordinator position (due to hours, pay, contract, etc.).
“Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I will update your profile in our system to reflect what you are looking for in a position (i.e. pay, hours, length of assignment, etc.). We will continue to review your skills and match them to other opportunities.”