|: Louisville, KY, USA|
|: $70-75 per hour|
Job Title: Technical Architect ( Java)
Duration: 6-12 months contract
Location: Louisville, KY
Client: Syntel | Humana
Visa Status: US|GC|H1B on C2C Only (No OPT & CPT)
Person should be Java architect and should be able to work and provide solutions to Java Applications.
Person will be responsible for coordinating with multiple business and technical teams.
Good Communication skills. Able to coordinate with offshore team effectively.
• Strong knowledge on Core Java (OOD, Collection Framework, IO system, Exception Handling, Multithreading, and Generics).
• Strong knowledge in major J2EE frameworks (Spring2/Spring3, Struts/Struts2, and Hibernate). Best practice in their configuration and integration.
• Experience on Java and J2EE patterns, together with JSP, Servlet, AJAX, JDBC, XML, JSLT, JavaMail, etc.
• Experience at SOAP Web Service and RESTful.
• Expertise in J2EE Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Business applications in Web and client-server environment.
• Good practice at JAXB, applied marcheller and unmarcheller. Configured xml to java object mapping files.
• Experience in major Web applications servers, including Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, and Jboss.
• Familiar with AJAX technology along with JSON objects.
• Experience in writing SQL, HQL, PL/SQL, triggers on database (Oracle, MySQL) to do the query or update. Familiar with database manage tools(sql developer, toads)
Also please share your updated profile to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org