|: 180 Marsh Hill Rd, Orange, CT 06477, USA|
|: $35 per hour|
|: 2 months ago|
As a seasoned talent acquisition recruiter, you will be a key member of our talent acquisition team, working across the entire recruitment life cycle including, but not limited to: intake meetings to confirm role requirements, sourcing strategy, job postings, pre-screening candidates, and developing offers. You will apply a strategic lens to effectively determine the appropriate sourcing and marketing strategies for a range of open/pipeline roles across the company, differentiating and disproportionality investing your time and effort where it makes the most difference to the business. Utilizing your recruiting expertise, talent judgment, and knowledge of our key processes and our employer value proposition, you will work to attract and convert high-quality candidates.
With responsibilities across the entire recruitment lifecycle, this role is focused on delivering a high-quality candidate (internal and external) and internal client experience. Working closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand the business context and talent needs, the Talent Acquisition Lead will employ a proven mix of social networking, digital recruitment and traditional recruitment methods to develop a range of sourcing strategies that target relevant talent communities, ensuring that the Company’s openings are filled -- according to KPIs -- and establishing talent pipelines for the future.
- Manage all phases of the recruiting process for the business client group, to include, but not limited to: intake calls with hiring managers, posting of positions, sourcing/screening candidates, coordinating interviews and feedback, closing candidates in the offer stage and onboarding.
- Collaborating with HR Business Partners, business leaders and hiring managers, to understand business and talent needs.
- Leverage a range of sourcing strategies depending on role characteristics, desired capabilities, and relevant talent communities.
- Create and implement pipeline strategies for high-value and/or high-volume positions within the business client group.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Deliver high-level of customer service to internal clients, including regular/timely position updates to Talent Acquisition Manager, hiring managers and HR Business Partners and following-up with candidates throughout the interview process.
- Follow appropriate process flows and operating and compliance procedures.
- Work with internal groups to aid in establishing a recognizable employer of choice reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Other administrative and record keeping duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Required: