Role Sr UI Developer
Work Location Atlanta-Minneapolis
Total experience in required skill (years) 8 to 10 years
Roles and responsibility "-Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Struts , GWT, Spring MVC)
-Experience in developing UI (HTML5, AngularJS 4, Ajax, Bootstrap, Java script, NodeJS)
- Developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review."
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills "- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Ability handles / operates individually.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework ( Spring core, MVC, AOP Cloud , Restful service, Micro service, Apigee )
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Excellent communication.
- Flexible to learn new technologies and gain Domain knowledge quickly.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good in team leading
- Good in analysis & problem solving
- Good knowledge of estimation technique & Risk management skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions
- Easily adoptable to company culture."