|: Delaware City, DE, USA|
|: $160 per year|
|: 2 months ago|
Hi,Inteletech Global Inc, is one of the largest staffing organisation has an opening for Java Full Stack Developer with one of ours Direct Client, a fortune 500 company. The position is based out of multiple locations with max 70% of travel within US. This position is FTE (Full Time Employee) position with the client. The brief job description is as given belowRole/Position: Java Full Stack - Solution ArchitectLocations: Delaware / Pennsylvania / New Jersey / New York / Massachusetts ( 70% travel )Hiring Mode: FTE (Full Time Employee)Job Requirement
- Highly experienced in building cloud-native, cloud-scale applications with Microservices, and RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies and programming languages in short amount of time
- Experience in at least one project as a full stack developer involved in all areas of application lifecycle from requirements to operations.
- Experience in deployment automation using any scripting language such as Unix shell scripting, PowerShell, Terraform, Cloud formation etc.
- Able to install and configure any software such as CI/CD tools (git, Jenkins, Art factory, chef/puppet or other equivalents).
- Working knowledge of container architecture, container frameworks such as Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of operations architecture, log aggregation, performance monitoring, security monitoring etc.
- Major contribution to any leading open-source projects will be a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (varies depending on customer needs, focused within Region)Role
- Lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance for development, governance and operational life cycle
- Work on given business requirements to develop highly efficient, fault tolerant code following industry best practices such as TDD & OOAD design principles
- Work on application development, software installation, operations readiness, database design and installation, and test automation.
- Help build CI/CD automation, CI/CD tooling setup, automate deployment following DevOps principles and best practices
- Evangelize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations to internal collaboration networks and IP sharing
- Identify opportunities and efficiencies in customers IT operating model, and support implementation of the SLDC pipeline to get greater value out of the HCL platform.
- Lead development of technical brown bag sessions and publish/facilitate reusable content to the fieldRequired/Desired Skills
- Software Development
- Core Java with OOAD design principles
- Spring Project Ecosystem
- Apache Project Ecosystem
- API Development
- Microservices Development
- OpenAPI, RAML, Swagger
- Docker, Kubernetes & Container Architecture
- CI / CD AutomationLet us know your interest and if interested do revert back for the same for more details.Thanks & Regards,kumar SinghInteletech Global IncEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgInteletech Global, Inc.| 409 Montgomery Rd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714Inteletech Global Inc, is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, colour religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law.