Job Title: Alarm Coordinator
Duration: 9 Months
Location: Cumberland, RI 02864
High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred.
Title: PD Cell Science Lab Support
Location: West Greenwich, RI
Duration: 09 Months+
When you are part of the team at client, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have a real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
· Drive excellence in key customer account logistics programs in GXP environments through metrics development, SLA adherence, development of savings initiatives, and service excellence.
What will you do?
· Willing to support weekend activities such as bioreactor sampling
· Inventory management, ordering, tracking, shipping/receiving
· Maintenance of analytical devices
· Hood Cleaning (monthly)
· Scale weight verification (quarterly)
· General lab support
· Process preparation, sample aliquots, pump calibrations, equipment prep, set-up and breakdown
· Build assemblies for autoclaving
· Bioreactor operations, set-up, teardown, sampling, autoclaving
· Daily data verification
· Performs other duties as assigned
How will you get here?
· Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
· Experience in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, healthcare or related field
· SAP, SLA, KPI, and metrics development.
· Working in a laboratory environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Experience with GMP a plus
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, Teams)
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· Detail oriented, problem solver, promotes a team environment
· Must be able to deliver excellent customer service
· Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
Job Title: Customer Care Associate
Location: Middletown RI
Duration: 2+ Months
Education & Requirements:
If you are interested in applying for this job, kindly send me your updated copy of resume by reply this email and give me a call at 732-844-8724 at your earliest convenience.
Feel free to forward my email to your friends/colleagues who might be available.