Position: Research Model HusbandryLocation: Hollister, CADuration: 6+ Months (Possible extension)
· Breeds, raises and cares for small research animals on behalf of, or for sale to, customers.
· Follows proper breeding and animal care procedures. Monitors animal behaviour and physical attributes to ensure animal health and confirm appropriate phenotype; reports any findings.
· Ensures biosecurity.
· Coordinates with Customer Service on scheduling and order status.
Additional Requisition Requirements
· Temp to hire, long term role.
· Need to be comfortable handling rats and mice.
· The latest start is 5am.
· Room rotation for weekend coverage 1-2 weekends a month will swap their Friday out for a Sat or Sun.