We are actively looking for Entry level QA/Quality Analyst position for our clients throughout USA.
-Analyze business requirements, create test strategy and generate test cases in Mobile and Web application.
-Manage the testing efforts for the projects: creation and maintenance of the test strategy, Test Plan,Test scenarios and Test cases.
-Review and Analyze Requirements and Scope.
-Responsible for validating that related activities function as designed
Utilize quality tools & processes of various data sources to find & identify quality issues.
-Ensure that testing is well defined, planned and executed.
-Set up websites using in-house built framework.
-Write structured communications surrounding live system releases.
• Willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies to solve quality problems.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Able to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented.
• Experience in Agile software development and Scrum methodologies.
• Business process understanding.
• Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
Any Bachelors Graduates
Basic computer knowledge
Good communication skills
Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Dental insurance
Weekend Batches for Business Analysis Training
Interview preparation and on-job support
Please apply with your updated resume if you are interested.