Position : PowerShell Developer Location: Redmond, WA Duration: Full time/Permanent
· Extensive knowledge on PowerShell Scripting.
· Ability to automate the process in SharePoint deployments through PowerShell scripts.
· Ability to automate the SQL workflows & IIS configurations in SharePoint deployment through PowerShell scripts.
· Good knowledge on resolving the PowerShell automation script bugs.
· Hands on experience and in depth knowledge in SharePoint 2013 and ability to troubleshoot the SharePoint issues.
· Must have SQL aptitude including ability in configuring & troubleshooting on log shipping, Mirroring and writing SQL queries.
· Hands on experience on Windows Administration and IIS.
Education & Job experience requirements:
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, related degree, or equivalent work experience.
• 7+ years of relevant hands-on technical experience, previous experience in security service engineer role. Certifications such as CISSP, MCSE Security, other related certifications are highly desirable.
• Expert knowledge of running and supporting Enterprise Scale Services and infrastructure at internet data center environments is required.
• Strong System Engineering & Administrative skills with MS server products required including and not limited to; Windows 2008, Hyper-V, SQL 2008, IIS 7.0 & SharePoint 2010.
• Strong understanding and proven working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, XML, .Net Framework, Debugging, TCP/IP and deep understanding of OSI Model.
• Candidate should have good working knowledge of scripting languages, (PowerShell, VBS, ADSI, Perl, Batch, l, etc.).
• Must effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks in accordance with high level objectives/projects.