Please find below the job details:
Record Center Specialist 1
Pay Rate $11.50/h w2
Shift Timings: (07:00:AM - 03:30:PM)
Project: 10 Months
Record Center Specialists have to kneel, squat, reach, and bend forward frequently throughout their shifts. Their primary tasks include the moving, arranging, lifting and loading of storage boxes, bins and totes. Boxes, bins and totes range in weight from 24lbs 50lbs. Employees move boxes manually and via hand carts.
Protective footwear is required and shall meet ASTM F2413-11 "Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective ( Safety) Toe Cap Footwear” and have a slip-resistant rating designated as "Better or Best”
Job Summary/Work Schedule
Normal Work Schedule: 5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.
Description of position and job requirements: Employees process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders and other materials. The work is very physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and moving/arranging of boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting. Employees must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 24-50lbs on a regular basis, without assistance. Employees must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and concrete surfaces.
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation
- Read and write English
- Lift and move boxes, read labels, and process incoming and outgoing orders.
- Operate hand held scanner
- Climb and balance on Ladder Carts (not step ladders)
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance for prolonged periods
- Employee must be able to load, operate and move hand carts, pallet jacks and various other material handling aids
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts
- Load boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids
Position Comments: Must be detailed orient lift 40-50pounds
Location – Canonsburg, PA
Duration – 12+ Months
Additional Preferred Skills
Please send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 412.204.8055
Top Consulting frim - Reach me @ 703 738 6662 Ext 2240
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Mobile App Development in Hybrid technologies – HTML5/JS/CSS3 and minimum 4 years of experience working in IOS, SWIFT Framework
• At least 4 years of experience in IOS, SWIFT, HTML5, CSS, Angular /React JS, REST API development Skills
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle, CI/CD, DevOps
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience to Telecom domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Job Description: Responsibility:
• Responsible for providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise’s overall systems architecture.
• Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise.
• Reviews, advises and designs standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals.
• Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards. Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process.
• Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate. Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise’s architecture needs.
• Build and improve the performance of cloud applications and infrastructure
• Integrate, install, configure, test and support applications for cloud-based services
• Work closely with Engineering, QA, DevOps and support teams to reach overall company objectives
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• IT work experience in infrastructure/systems environments performing systems planning, architecture design, engineering (hardware and software) and optimization.
• Experience designing web applications environments on AWS
• Experience with Linux and Automation Tools such as Chef, Ansible or Puppet.
Must have 5+ years of excellent programming skills using C++
Must have experience with AWS or Open Stack
Must have detailed understanding of Multithreading, Polymorphism, Pointers, STL and algorithms
Must have strong experience in a Linux/Unix development and build environment
Must have experience and knowledge of TCP/IP and Linux systems programming
Must have strong analysis and problem-solving skills working through log files
Experience with Video Streaming technologies is preferable
Experience with developing front-end WebGUI application communicating with backend C++ application is preferable
Experience with troubleshooting issues with micro HTML websites is preferable
Experience with Python
Self-motivated, good team player to work on various tasks of software product life cycle as required: documentation, design, development, testing
Title: Data Architect (Big Data Exp. Preferred)
Location: KOP, PA - LOCALS NEEDED- Direct F2F Interview MUST
Database Design Experience with various databases for analytical applications
Big Data/Hadoop Eco Systems Experience Preferred
Thanks & Regards