The Outreach Specialist of EAP/Union Programs is responsible for increasing patient engagement and developing relationships with partners such as corporations, EAP's, Unions, and industry professionals.
Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Compensation Per Year: Potential $ 150,000 plus per year base salary plus commission. Starting base salary at $85,000.00.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Effectively establish, develop, build and maintain new relationships with Large companies, Unions and EAP’s to identify clients in need of treatment.
· Educate the decision makers at the companies about Akua's clinical programs and culture.
· Promote and raise awareness of Akua at conferences, community meetings, seminars, events, and maintain a positive relationship within the community and public.
· Possess knowledge of clinical modalities, delivery of treatment, interventions and program functions.
· Create strategies and engagement tactics in line with the Company's strategic vision.
· Design, implement and manage strategies for referral source market penetration.
· Stay current with the behavioral health industry trends.
· Work collaboratively with the clinical and admissions teams.
· Strategic travel/call completion to maintain relationships with current and new prospective referral sources.
· Report on activities completed.
· Achieve all internal goals to maximize awareness of Akua.
· Maintain frequency of contact by exceeding daily/weekly/monthly sales activities quota.
Qualifications and Skills
Education: BA/BS, MA/MS/MBA (preferred)
Experience: Must have experience or an understanding of working with EAP’s, Unions and large corporations.
Excellent communication and customer service skills is required. Must be organized, reliable and able to travel frequently..