Experience: Oracle EBS OTL, 5 to 7years (Preferred) EBS HCM techno functional, 7 years (Preferred) Oracle EBS Payroll, 5 to 7 years (Preferred) We are looking for a senior Oracle EBS Payroll and OTL (Oracle Time and Labor)consultant for a long term production support contract just outside New York City.
This is a senior Level techno-functional role, we need some one with atleast 6-8 years of EBS OTL/Payroll experience.
This is an Onsite role. Occational remote work might be possible but more often than not, the resource will need to be at the client location every day.
Following are the required skills -
- excellent understanding of Oracle Payroll / Time and Labor Systems
- Ability to multi-task on a senior level with little guidance
- Development of CEMLIs for OTL and Payroll modules including inbound/outbound interfaces to third party vendors requiring the following knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of the functionality and table structures of Oracle Applications
- Familiarity with OTLR earning policies, shift differentials, rotations plans etc.
- Knowledge of Vertex updates and patch analysis for mid-year and year end statutory requirements
- Expertise in payroll functional step-ups including local, state, federal taxes, pay runs etc.
- Experience with personalization/customization and utilizing Oracle API's and creating webADI integrators
- Experience opening, managing, and resolving Oracle SR's with Oracle Support
- Understanding of multiple business groups and the impact throughout all HRIS modules
- Understanding of IT Sox controls and change management process
Ownership of system unit testing and integration testing including the documentation of test plans and test results. Troubleshooting production issues while critically thinking in pressure situations. Working with HRIS management team to understand priorities and meet deadlines and goals. Requirements
SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow and XML skills required Strong technical foundation in Oracle Payroll and Time and Labor applications Key Words: OTL, Oracle Time and Labor, Payroll, Oracle EBS, Oracle HRMS, Oracle HCM, Oracle Payroll, OTL, Oracle Time and Labor,