Would you like to get away from working evening hours? Are you looking to work with a company that is stable? Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding career? If so, the storage industry may be perfect for you!NO STORAGE EXPERIENCE, NO PROBLEM!
Simply Self Storage is known for having the best trained managers in the industry who deliver first rate service. Our company provides paid training that will definitely put you on a road to success!WHO WE ARE
Simply Self Storage is one of the leading, private operators of self-storage facilities in the United States and Puerto Rico. Our company is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations by promoting a culture of professionalism and a commitment to excellence in service. It is our mission to deliver services and products with our actions, not just words, and to set ourselves above our competitors.COME JOIN A WINNING TEAM
Our company has put together a winning group of motivated team players who provide superior service to our valued customers. With our continuous growth, we’re looking to hire people who are in search of a rewarding career and want to join a winning team.YOU’RE BACKGROUND
If you have proven success in the retail, sales, apartment leasing or hotel industries, then this position is for you.OUR BENEFITS
Simply Self Storage believes that our employees are the most important part of the success of our business. That is why we offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday
Our employees are responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Rental of storage units/increasing occupancy.
- Operating the facility within set budgets.
- Managing Accounts Receivable.
- Merchandise sales.
- Making daily bank deposits accurately.
- Light maintenance work required.
- Consistently provides superior customer service, be people friendly and have a positive attitude.
- Delivering superior customer service through proper telephone and in-person contact.
- Minimum one year of customer service and sales experience.
- Energetic, outgoing and possesses a passion for customers.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Enjoys working independently and part of a small team.
- Microsoft Office PC skills including Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
- A valid and current Driver's License is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be willing to travel to other Simply Self Storage locations in the area.
- Ability to do some physical work inside and outside of the office.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background and drug test.
Simply Self Storage is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we want to hear from you today! Please visit
www.simplyss.com/employment and APPLY ONLINE.SIMPLY SELF STORAGEYOU DEFINITELY CHOSE THE RIGHT PLACE!