Kelly Services is currently looking for Data Program Management Coordinator for a long term role in Fargo North Dakota. This opportunity is with one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies. The position tentatively starts June 2017 and pay rate is 24.46 per hour.
Primary responsibility is within the Program Management department with regards to maintenance, tracking and reporting on development projects. You will work closely with Program Managers to accurately report and track fees, purchase orders, AFE/RFE's and expenses using: Vantage ERP system, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and other tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Must be able to work with daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
• Coordinate/schedule specified Program Management meetings
• Provides clerical support to Program Management personnel as required
• Assist with general office tasks as necessary (ex. moving product between buildings, shipping parts, etc.) for the Program Management group
• Update/maintain multiple Program Management metric charts / spreadsheets including
• Project Dashboard, Design Review Metrics and Production Readiness Review Metrics
• Maintain/update Product Council and Management Review presentations
• Coordinate arrangements for Product Council on a monthly basis including but not limited to creating/distributing the agenda, distributing the reports and taking care of the logistics such as room reservation, and lunch
• Schedule and maintain minutes from Program Management meetings as requested
• Timely handling of incoming and outgoing communications, particularly telephone calls, E-mail messages, and courier packages
• Provide clerical support as requested. Administrative duties will likely be 80% or more of this role
Education and Experience
• Minimum 2 year degree (4 year degree preferred)
• 2 years of related work experience
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, including experience with external contacts.
• Strong numerical aptitude.
• High level proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint).
Term of Assignment
• Long Term, 1st Shift
• Tentative Start Date is June 2017 based on performance and client needs.