Min Wages: $16.00 - $18.00 per Hour
Field Tech experience
Education and experience:
Job Title: Virtual Intern or CO-OP - HR
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
- Your tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- You are studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or any related fields
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job. You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this internship include
You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high tech company;
Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
Receive 3 certificates, and
It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Please forward your CV at - firstname.lastname@example.org
GAO Tek Inc.
About GAO TEK Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing and auto-ID products.
It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories:
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. offers a large selection of RFID software and systems, RFID readers, tags, and antennas.
My name is Boinapalli Vijay Kumar and I am a Staffing Specialist at Talented IT. I am reaching out to you on an Exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.
We have 4 Positions Still Available in the Market……………………………….
Position Title:Sr. Java Developer
Location: New York , NY
Salary : Negoitable
Notes: Candidate should be thorough with AWS And Java 8
- 10+ years of development experience
- Very solid and hands on with Core Java
- Java 8 experience
- Experience in AWS
- RDBMS (base SQL queries would suffice)
- Excellent communication/articulation skills
800 W, Fifth Avenue, Suite 208A
Naperville, IL - 60563
Latitude for independent initiative and decision making, in the development and management of contracts for services and in the procurement of goods, services and/or construction. Must be familiar with agency, city, state, and federal regulations
Reviews requisitions, procurement, contract document
Participates in preparation of solicitations
Participates in the tabulation & analysis of bids
Follow up on problems regarding delivery of svc.
Required Technical Skills:
Other Required Skills:
Please check below position and reply back with the below details and updated resume if you are comfortable.
Need really smart and senior resource for this position
Location: New York, NY
Duration: long term
Client : Goldman Sachs
Interview (2):- Skype & then Inperson
Client bears the Inperson Cost- after Skype is cleared ( only travel)
Sazid | Sr. Resource specialist
Compest Solutions Inc.
Direct: 848-482-3708|Mobile: 315-274-2836
We are presently recruiting for a Production Operator / Associate who wants a career and not just a job. We seek individuals who “live and breathe” integrity, humility and mutual respect. To thrive in this culture, you will be a person who believes in value creation, a strong customer focus, and can embrace change easily. If you are successful in the interview process please know that we run a complete pre-employment background and criminal check, and we do hair-sample drug tests. Guardian is a Tobacco-Free and Drug Free company.
The position will be responsible for the following:
• Operate, monitor, maintain and troubleshoot the production line
• Understand and follow plant safety rules, and work safely at all times
• Perform manual labor
• Operate a forklift and crane
• Operate hand held power tools
• Complete all required documentation in accordance with Company standards
• Ensure quality product is sent to customers by completing quality checks
• Maintain reliable attendance
• Maintain general housekeeping in all areas of production, including the break rooms and rest rooms
Other duties as assigned The background and experience requirements for this position are as follows:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 1 to 3 years or more previous manufacturing experience
• Work holidays and/or weekends on a regular basis
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Pass pre-employment physical and drug screen
• Ability to stand for long periods of time Working Conditions:
• Glass Manufacturing/Production
• Moving Equipment and machinery
• Operate a computer with training, read a tape measure, read written instructions, operate an automated workstation, and solve elementary mathematical problems quickly
• Stand or walk on concrete floor up to 12 hours.
• Operate process equipment (ex. forklift, front end loader, etc.) with training.
• Climb up and down stairs and ladders several times during the shift.
• Work in crowded or tight spaces
• Work well with multi functional groups.
• Work in a fast pace work environment.
• Work while wearing protective respiratory equipment, and have periodic limited exposure to some airborne dusts.
• Withstand intermittent exposure to warm/hot temperatures with proper personnel protective equipment.
• Recognize small flaws in glass from a distance of 4 feet with training.
• Frequent squatting and bending at the knees, twisting from side to side, bending forward, and pushing and pulling objects.
• Lift vertically and move laterally at waist height up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis and up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis
. • Production Operator Schedule: 12 Hour Rotating
This is Andy here. Hope you are doing well!
We are looking for Auditor for 8+ Months (With possible extension) in New York, NY, Please send me your updated resume along with rate expectation to andy.paul@