Position: Technology Lead – Informatica, Redshift, Oracle SQL
Location: Bethpage, NY
* Design, implement and coordinate the delivery of high quality, resilient, strategic solutions for Equities and FICC trade processing, trader workflows, risk management and reporting
* Collaborate with engineers across regions and lines of business to ensure consistent solutions across regions, trading asset classes and businesses that leverage Athena platform
* Develop in Python, using in-house built next generation Athena platform
* Programing languages (5+ years) : Python (must have), C/C++ or JAVA
* OS (5+ years): Linux/UNIX
* DB (5+ years) : SQL and NonSQL
* Data protocols ( 5+ years ) : JSON, XML
* Good communication skills
Position: Backend / Database tester
Location: NYC, NY
Duration : 6+ months
Rate : $45 hr on C2C
his position is for a strong back-end / database tester with 6+ years of experience.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Proven ability to write complex SQL queries.
Extensive knowledge of data creation, data manipulation, and data testing.
Extensive use of SQL query tools such as Toad.
Agile experience is required
Offshore coordination experience
QUALIFICATIONS not mandatory but will be plus:
ETL / data warehousing. Informatica. Business Objects or other reporting tools.
Responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties such as:
Education & Experience:
Pay Rate: $12/hr
TITLE: SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
LOCATION- NEW YORK CITY, NY
DURATION- LONG TERM
VISA STATUS: US CITIZEN, GC, H4 EAD
********* H1’s & OPT EAD are not workable *********
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE Note:
Please help pass along to colleagues or associates below position who are looking for new role.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or # 203-490-0095.
Excel/VBA Sr. Developer - 2
Location : NYC
Only one round of interview.
1. 7+ years and very good at developing Excel/VBA projects and especially done good performance improvements.
2. Very good at Windows 2010/13 office applications environments and Performance improvement techniques for single process based Excel Applications.
3. Good at implementing SOAP/REST calls from Excel/VBA and optimize the request/response models.
4. Good at Refactoring concepts in the existing Excel/VBA projects.
5. Good development techniques using Excel Object API and write performance efficient code.
Strong experience with:
· Office add-in
· Task Pane app for excel/ word/ outlook
· Task Pane app
Title : ETL Developer
Location : NYC, NY
Duration : 6+ months
Rate: $60 hr on C2C
· ?Strong in Informatica
· Must have Informatica upgrade experience
· Experience in Informatica administration
· Strong in Unix shell scripting
· Experience using Oracle 11G/12C SQL and Knowledge of PL/SQL
upgrade and admin
Customer Service Represenatives will be responsible for coordinating cases for pre-certification and prior authorization review.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary duties may include: Managing incoming calls or incoming post services claims work. Determining contract and benefit eligibility; providing authorization for inpatient admission, outpatient pre-certification, prior authorization, and post service requests. Referring cases requiring clinical review to a Nurse reviewer.
Also responsible for the identification and data entry of referral requests into the system in accordance with the plan. Respond to telephone and written inquiries from clients, providers and in-house departments. Conducts clinical screening process. Authorizes initial set of sessions to provider. Checks benefits for facility based treatment. Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
Pay Rate: $16.50 per hour