WHO WE ARE:
We are a premier staffing company committed to delivering the best in staffing for clients in the creative, marketing and digital space. In fact, we’ve won BEST IN STAFFING from both our talent and client side and we are the only creative staffing provider with multi-geographic reach to be recognized by Inavero in both the client and talent award categories. Together with our commitment to excellence and unparalleled culture, we set ourselves a part in representing the industry’s most talented individuals making our growth plan and reputation grow along with it.
Do you have excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills and thrive in a fast pace, deadline driven environment? The BOSS Group currently located in (located) is seeking a branch manager responsible for all aspects of branch performance with regard to revenue growth, profitability, employee development, culture and service excellence.
WHO WE’RE SEEKING
Driven. Smart. Indefatigable. Positive. Passionate. Transparent. You thrive leading teams and have a successful track record in sales – maybe even won awards and recognition for it and want to show your team - whether is in a developmental capacity or rolling your sleeves up along with them - you want them to be #1. The main functions of your role is to be a leader – others want to attach their wagon to yours; provide best in class training and ability to close deals; be a valued corporate liaison and can mentor and motivate like no other.
The branch manager is a culmination of a successful sales career of someone who understands operations and wants to be out front leading the pack. Our company’s leaders have started in this role so we want our candidates to have an apt for passionate performance with an eye on future leadership positions.
You have a completed bachelor’s degree and sales history. Staffing experience a plus, but not required.
This leadership role has some BIG responsibilities and here are the things this person needs to perform to be an AMAZING leader:
· Actively leads revenue-generating activities as an involved branch manager while hiring, mentoring and motivating, training and evaluating branch employees.
· Manage the branch P&L to ensure profitability targets are met.
· Create and maintain a positive culture and facilitates cross selling activities for both strategic business units.
· Provide service excellence for client meetings in a consultative approach with contacts to introduce staffing services, evaluate staffing needs and uncover account potential.
· Embrace your entrepreneurial license to run your own business while supported and inspired by a team of pretty incredible peers who root for your success instead of competing against you.
· Cultivate and distributes new leads to business development managers.
· Identify new and creative ways to source qualified clients including: contact lists, referrals, database leads, social media, job boards, personal networking and association websites.
· Negotiate terms of staffing contracts, placement fees and bill rates.
· Leads recruiting, hiring and talent placements within branch.
· Continues education on both the staffing and the creative industries through industry publications, online research, association events and competitor sites on recruitment best practices, staffing industry news and information specific to the core areas in which we do business.
· Collaborate with management on strategic and tactical sales initiatives to further identify opportunities in the marketplace.
· Conduct weekly 1:1 with direct reports and provide feedback to staff on their weekly/monthly goals.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive compensation
· UNLIMITED PTO offered after your first year!!! Yes, you read that right, unlimited PTO.
· Awards: We celebrate and recognize our top performers
· Longer weekends perk: we leave the office at 3pm on Fridays on a rotating schedule!
· Weekly pay, every Friday! Generous monthly commissions.
· Robust and continuous improvement with our on-the-job training and development along with ongoing mentorship programs
· Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
· Direct access and visibility of our top leaders on a regular basis
· Referral bonuses
· And much more …
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
We don't have enough techs to cover all of our calls. We need your help!
Are you mechanically inclined?
Do you have a WHITE TRUCK (Yes, this is a requirement.)
We are a rapidly growing company and we are missing opportunities to make money because we are understaffed and unable to make EVERY appointment.
As a Communications Tech, you will work independently in customers' homes and outdoors to install XFINITY products and services. During these visits, you'll build rapport with customers to ensure a positive experience each and every time.
*Report to work on time
*Self-motivated to succeed
*Take pride in their work
Requirements / Qualifications
- white truck (minivan, pickup truck)
- 18 years of age or older
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Clean Background Check
- Valid Driver's License with a Good Driving Record
-Professional and eager to succeed by taking pride in your work & customer service
- Safely Lift up to 75lbs and comfortable working on Ladders
If we are not available for phone call please text your info and we will call you back!!!
This is a REAL opportunity. Only Serious Candidates need reply! I will return all phone calls within a day. Send your info to me and lets get to work!
Office: (508) 416 8107
Role: Security Analyst
Location: Newark, NJ
looking for a strong Security Analyst with threat security/assesments and SPLUNK certifications.
Researching attack patterns, threat reports, profiling attackers and their Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and risk / threat analyses.
Working with other internal security teams to identify and resolve security issues.
Demonstrating in-depth understanding of cyber analytics development and practical cyber operations.
Analyzing fraud scenarios.
Reviewing click stream data to look for malicious patterns that may represent fraud.
Writing fraud use cases based on analysis and writing detailed alerts to identify fraud signatures.
Using Force Directed Graphs to identify relationship between events to show malicious traffic hitting accessing and comprising customer accounts.
Fine tuning rules / policies to reduce false positive alerts.
Role: Network Engineer
Location: Newark. NJ
Visa: Only USC & GC
Exp: 9+ Yrs
Well versed in evaluating network and security technologies.
Able to develop requirements for secure local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices. This includes ability to evaluate and make recommendations on creating secure zones within physical data center, software-defined networks, and cloud. Including micro segmentation.
Familiar with Cloud architecture terminology and secure design.
Experience with Public Key Infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software. Encryption for data-at-rest and in-transit.
Implement security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies, equipment and implementation.
Broad range of experience across multiple networking technologies/tools/implementations.
Excellent communication/leadership skills as resource will be working multiple teams on daily basis.
PCI, Cisco Security, CCNP, CISSP
Hope you are doing well,
Please share your consultant profile to email@example.com Or 732-419-8007 if you have any for below positions
Title: IOS Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Position:: 6 months W2
Familiarity with integrating 3rd party libraries such as the Facebook SDK
Experience with other platforms such as Android and Hybrid Apps (React Native, Cordova, etc.)
Thanks & Regards
#2 Kilmer Rd, NJ 08817
Mainframe COBOL Developer
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Duration: 6 Months Extension Project
Rate: $55/hr, NO- OPT EAD
Role: ETL Developer
Location: Jersey City
Duration: 12 months
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-204-8055.
Role: Application Developer (Java, Angular, UI)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 10 months
Please send resume to email@example.com OR call 412-204-8055
Looking for a SAP ABAP Consultant with Financial Background. Lifescience / Pharma domain exp. nice to have.
Solve Problems By Crafting Software Solutions Using Maintainable And Modular Code That You Would Be Proud To Show To Colleagues (Which You Will For Code Reviews).
We Want To Hire Engineers, Not Language Specialists. Therefore, We’re More Focused On Where You Stand On Programming Fundamentals, Including Common Data Types, Design Patterns, And Data Structures; Object-Oriented Design Principals; Experience With Unit Testing; Modern Version Control Flows; Functional Programming; And Comfort Level On The Command Line.
Participate In Daily Team Standup Meetings Where You’ll Give And Receive Updates On The Current Backlog And Challenges.
Participate In Code Reviews.
Write Unit, Functional, Acceptance, And/Or User Tests.
Development Experience With Such Technologies As: .NET, PHP, C#, NodeJS, Angular, And React.
Experience With JS Frameworks (Vue.Js, AngularJS, Node.Js, JQuery, Npm)
Vue.Js Experience Required And Critical To Project
Focused On Where You Stand On Programming Fundamentals, Including Common Data Types, Design Patterns, And Data Structures; Object-Oriented Design Principals; Experience With Unit Testing; Modern Version Control Flows; Functional Programming; And Comfort Level On The Command Line.
Knowledge Of Or Experience In Automation (CI/CD) And Unit Testing
Experience With REST
Involvement With Cloud Applications, Specifically Those Build On AWS Or Azure
PBM Industry Experience (Strongly Desired)