Hope you are doing well.
My name is Mohd Saquib Ansari and I am working as a Lead Recruiter with Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS). We are one of the leading IT Staffing company. We have a job opportunity which might interest you. Please find the below details of the opportunity and advise if you would be interested in applying.
Title: Facets Applications Developer
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Type: 4-6 months contract
* Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
* Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks
* Provide support and leadership in critical production support issue resolution
* Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
* Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
2+ years of development and testing experience in C# / .Net programming language
2+ years of experience working with Sybase or/and SQL Database
2+ years of Senior level Applications Developer experience
2+ years of SDLC experience
2+ years Database Design/Programming (Stored Procedures)
2+ years developing solutions for the Facets application platform including extensions and batch jobs
Mohd Saquib Ansari
Lead Recruiter, Centralized Recruiting
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)
Phone: 516-710-7714| www.disys.com
Position Summary: The Catering and Premium Services Lead Worker is responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within catering and/or other premium services operations. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
Role: Window Support Engineer
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Full-Time. Multiple Locations
Annual Salary Range: Based on experience
Who We Are:
TechField is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement and IT consultation. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our growing team of analytics experts. We want individuals who are comfortable asking “why”. The ideal candidate is a data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing a company’s data architecture to support next generation and data initiatives. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders.
What you need for this position:
Benefits & Perks
Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Minden, Nevada, 89423
Duration: 12 Months
1st shift - 6am-2/3pm
2nd shift - 2:30pm-11pm
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 6 months of manufacturing experience
* Demonstrated ability to understand oral and written instructions