The Senior Network Engineer is responsible to design, build, deploy and provide senior level support. The role will focus on WAN, LAN, Wireless, Public Cloud, switching infrastructure.
• Lead the design, review, and validation of solutions for network projects while analyzing network data to support the current infrastructure
• Analyze and improve network design and standards by identifying gaps and improvements
• Manage technology lifecycles while producing architecture and roadmaps for data network
• Serve as a network SME to cross-functional teams and projects
• Lead multiple projects to ensure engineering standards and associated timelines
• Strong hand on technical Knowledge of routing & switching as well as ASA, VPN, Nexus, Catalyst, etc.
• Industry certified with CCNP certification Required
• Routing, switching, firewall technologies, system design, implementation and troubleshooting of complex network systems including packet capture analysis
• Experience in configuring and troubleshooting of protocols EIGRP and BGP
• Extensive knowledge with VLANs, Trunking, Spanning Tree, Port Security, ACLs, QoS, EIGRP, NAT, PAT, Inspections, VPNs
• Experience working with Nexus, Catalyst series switches, ISR
• Technical documentation skills required