The position will provide general animal care and husbandry support of routine and/or research study animals. This includes large animals, companion animals, and laboratory animals.
• High School graduate or equivalent (required), and 1 year of related experience to two years associate degree in science (preferred, not required)
• Two to three years relevant experience with relevant science based college courses (preferred, not required)
• Previous experience working with animals is a (preferred, not required)
• Assist/Perform general facilities and equipment procedures/operations
• Assist/Perform with assigned laboratory animal care and husbandry procedures
• Maintain animal testing supplies and reagents within work area
• Assist in general building and laboratory duties (i.e. lab cleaning, equipment maintenance)
• Assist/Perform basic animal laboratory techniques/procedures as per training and SOP
• Assist with assigned laboratory animal testing
• Perform basic aseptic laboratory procedures as per training and SOPs
• Learn and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures and documentation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Important Requirement & Information
• Uniforms and secondary gowning including masks, gloves and respirators are required.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Walking and standing required with occasional need to sit, kneel, crouch, climb and reach with hands and arms.
• Perform multiple hand manipulations.
• No asthma or allergies
• Immunizations required
• Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekend work required.
• Valid driver’s license required
• Exposure to temperature variations.
• Disagreeable odors and dust.
• Constant standing.
• Potential animal bites and scratches.
• High noise levels, hearing protection required in certain areas or rooms.
• Exposure to flying objects and liquids, safety glasses required.
• ANSI 75 safety shoes required. (Steel toe boots or shoes with ANSI 75 rating)
• Exposure to cleaning agents and chemicals, apron, rubber gloves and face shield required when handling.
• Great communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and work well with others
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to be proactive
• Comfortable interacting and caring for large, companion, and lab animals
Direct Demos is currently hiring Part-Time Brand Ambassadors (Food Demonstrator)
Direct Demos and Merchandising brings a fresh take on in-store demonstrations. Our focus is on bringing tremendous value to our customers by creating the "Perfect Demo"
We are looking for a candidate who's fun, energetic, confident, friendly, creative and someone who thinks outside of the box.
Kindly send your resume to : email@example.com
This is Abhijit Kulkarni from Technosoft Engineering Solutions, Inc.,
We have an urgent open position with one of client. Please go through the job description below and revert with your updated resume.
Job Title: Quality Engineer-Automotive
Position: Permanent-Full time
Location: Snyder, NE
Experience: 7+ years
The Quality Engineer is responsible to be involved with participation in all program documentation. Provide problem solving assistance to the organization. Work within a cross-functional team setting for corrective action resolution. Directing and implementing continuous improvement activity. Monitoring key measurement data for trend analysis and making suggestions for improvement. Maintaining a professional relationship within, as well as, outside of the plant to promote corporate goals. Understand and work to established quality system registration requirements, procedures and objectives.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Area of Study
6 - 7 Years
Describe Experience Required:
Thanks & best regards,
Phone: 8 4 7 2 3 0 1 3 4 7
Email: arkulkarni (AT) technosofteng (DOT) com