6 Months Location:
Atlanta, GA or Omaha, NE Job Desc:
"The right candidate should meet as many of these requirements as possible:
• Ten plus years in Information Technology.
• Three plus year’s hands-on support for monitoring and alerting systems in a large-scale global environment (5000+ server, 15000+ Network devices).
• Experience in monitoring distributed, midrange and network platforms.
• Three plus years of experience with CA Spectrum, CA eHealth, and/or IBM Netcool.
• Three plus years Data Modeling experience relating to creating data sources for event correlation.
• Experience in developing monitoring/alerting policy & drafting associated policy documentation.
• Experience with CMDB integration. EFTPS Statement
This position requires that the successful candidate must be a lawful permanent resident or US Citizen. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with BMC Remedy, CA Service Desk, and/or other ticketing system.
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Microsoft Visio
• Requirements/Business Analyst and/or Application Development experience.
• Monitoring & Alerting experience desirable. Preferred Qualifications
• Ten plus yrs. of related technical experience in discipline-specific infrastructure areas such as z/OS, Linux/UNIX/Aix, HP NSK, Windows, Storage Management, and others.
• MS/BS or equivalent work experience.
• IBM, CA Certifications.
• Experience in money transaction monitoring.
• Experience with IBM Omnibus, WebTop, Impact.
• Experience with VAIM.
• Experience implementing and/or leading CA Spectrum/e-Health transformation projects.
• Virtual environment monitoring
• Skilled with Spectrum as an integration point with other tools, i.e. CMDB, eHealth, Omnibus, Service Desk
• Skilled with multiple data center eHealth cluster
• Scripting skills to assist with automation functions (Perl, Expect, JSP, XML, Bash Shell Scripting)
• Specific server monitoring skills - OS support for AIX, Linux (Red Hat, SELS, and Centos) and Windows.
• Knowledge and/or experience with HP's Opsware tool a plus
• Knowledge and/or experience with CA's Wiley tool a plus
• Knowledge and/or experience with Web Monitoring tool a plus
• Network Skills - device certification process with Spectrum and eHealth; MIB Tools skills; Spectrum policies and watches to handle on/off monitoring requirements; eHealth monitoring for Capacity & Performance reporting;
integration of other tools such as NCM, Syslog collectors, Trap handling; specific knowledge and/or experience with Network Operations a plus; specific knowledge and/or experience with Net scout and NetQos tool a plus. Project Management skills
- gather and document requirements for new monitoring projects; support monitoring teams in task meetings that span the globe; interact with team members to keep everyone up-to-date; specific knowledge and/or experience with Sharepoint and MS Project a plus; highly skilled-to-expert in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Work would be expected.
Best regards, Nelson WhiteSr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition TeamE-mail:- Nelson@conq-tech.com
302-357-9147Conquest Tech Solutions
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806Office:
(302) 357-9017 | Fax: