Role: Sr Oracle SOA 12c Developer
Location: St Louis
Duration: 6 months
Description: Senior level SoA 12c developer with experience in integration development with Oracle ERP.
Experience: 8-9 yrs with 2-3 yrs Oracle Soa 12c
- 12c development/migration experience
-expert with PL/SQL
-cloud integration experience a big plus.
If you are interested in this position, please reply me with your updated resume and required details:
Full Name (As per Legal Docs):
Work authorization/Visa Status:
Expected Pay rate / Employer Details:
Phone Interview Availability:
Availability to join project:
Purpose of Job
Responsible for achieving the short term (quarterly and yearly) and long-term (3 -5 years strategy plan) operating and financial goals
Responsible for directing, coordinating and supervising the daily operations of a manufacturing plant to ensure that production of glass container products meet quality, cost, volume and service criteria to achieve the Plant financial targets
Responsible for improvements in policies and procedures designed to increase productivity, quality assurance, and mitigate production problems to ensure the site remains ISO compliant
To raise the plant's capability and automate infrastructure - in line with the strategic roadmap of the business
Vendors / Service providers / Agencies; Statutory Agencies; Customer Representatives or Auditors; Union Representatives
Corporate team and Global Functional Heads, New Product Development, Quality and Engineering team; Decoration Unit
Other Plant heads;
Current Reporting structure
Role directly reports to
Positions that report into this role
Currently reports to CEO (*Subject to change)
All Departmental Heads at Flat River*
(* Subject to change)
Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
Degree in Management will be an additional advantage
Desired Skills & Experience
1. 15+ years of overall experience
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Plant Manager or Plant Unit Manager of manufacturing unit employing 100+ staff
3. Demonstrable experience of leading a manufacturing function with a proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership delivering effective manufacturing strategies, policies, processes and systems
4. Experience in Glass container industry will be preferred.
Participate in discussions with the Top Management team to develop and manage the Plants short term (quarterly and yearly) and long-term (3 - 5 years strategy plan) operating and financial goals
Responsible for supervising and directing the daily operations of the plant by developing efficiency strategies to ensure the plant meets its production targets and quality standards within the stipulated budget and conforming to customer requirements.
Review the production requirements and conduct meetings with department managers with respect to product quality, production efficiency, plant safety, housekeeping, etc. and set priorities for the plant to maximize production yields and maintain cost within budget limits
Effectively plan and oversee that all required resources (Manpower, Material and Machinery) are readily available to accomplish the production forecasts
Achieve the overall organizational and financial objectives by assuming responsibility for setting, and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), providing regular MIS to various stakeholders
Review production reports, sales activity reports, and other data to measure productivity and quality in alignment with the customer requirements.
Coordinate with Sales and customer relations team to understand customer requirements / needs and determine areas needing improvements, implementation of corrective action, if necessary and monitor performance to ensure that progress is being made
Monitor third party business and suppliers to ensure that they are efficiently and effectively providing the needed services and supplies while staying within budgetary limits
Plan and set SMART goals for each department and periodically review / monitor performance of each department to ensure each department meets its set target and is effectively functioning.
Manage staff motivation by building capabilities (succession planning) within the organization and ensuring high engagement levels with the business by providing coaching and mentoring to staff and champion employee initiatives to help them align with the corporate strategy for the plant.
Create and maintain a flexible organization that promotes employee involvement and continuous improvement by ensuring that all staff receives appropriate training to effectively and efficiently carry out their job.
Review plant safety and housekeeping to adhere to all safety rules, guidelines, policies and maintain a system conforming to the requirements of OSHA, Food Safety, ISO 9000 etc. other statutory requirements.
Review union problems, grievances and promote satisfactory labor relations.
Implementation of short and long term operating objectives in areas such as, cost savings, quality improvements, new product development and/or integration as undertaken at the plant / corporate level
Meet or exceed changing customer requirements regarding quality and delivery of product to become a world class glass container manufacturer in North America
Sound knowledge of Manufacturing processes
Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets
Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
Advanced analytical; consultative and decision-making skills
Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
Communication: Excellent oral, written & listening skills.
Motivate, inspire, provide and accept feedback to and from employees.
Strong organizational and time management skills
Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Demonstrated ability to implement new techniques and continuous improvement programs at all levels of manufacturing operations
Ability to coach, mentor and train and demonstrated change management experience
Cross-border cultural experience
A little more on the plant and role:
This is a 40 year old plant primarily speciality F & B bottles using 2 furnaces with 6 production lines
There are 100 people on rolls and 400 off roles
We need someone who as a leader will drive, think, plan and direct the employees and bring about a change management
The person obviously needs to understand P & L and will have 10-12 direct reports
This facility is about 60 miles from St.Louis, the nearest town
Looking for Tibco BW6 Developer
Job Title : Sr. Data Architect
Location : St. Louis, MO
Job Type : Contract 12+ Months
Interview : Skype
Job Title : Process Engineer
Location : St. Louis, MO
Job Type : Contract 18+ Months
Interview : Skype
Minimum 5 years of experience in process design, process equipment, process instrumentation, manufacturing operations, and process engineering support roles in food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry. Experience with hygienic food design preferred.
Team oriented with excellent troubleshooting skills. Experience with industrializing new process technologies. Experience with P&ID development, equipment sizing and specification, bulk material handling, liquids handling, and mass & energy balances.
25-40% to factory locations and construction sites for field data gathering, scope development, project reviews, construction support and commissioning/start-up.
Job Title : Technical Security Specialist
Location : St. Louis, MO
Job Type : Contract 18+ Months
Interview : Skype
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Role : .Net developer
Duration: Long Term
Visa required: GC and USC only
dot net developer intermediate 5-7 years. Per the CIO “We do not need a PLC developer (called “Ladder Logic”), rather someone whom is familiar with interacting with PLCs/Shop Floor machines via code/software access. This would include mapping of fields as pulled from the PLC and such”
Full life cycle development.
Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application. 4-6 years of experience.
We are looking for Java Architect for a long term contract position at St Louis, MO
Please go through the Job Description below and share your updated resume to email@example.com or reach me at 732-250-9055 Ex : 312
Role: Solution Architect (Java)
Location : St Louis, MO
Contract: 12 Months
JD for Solution Architect (Java) :
• Architect with 10+ years in designing and crafting integrated UI and Java based Application solutions.
• Identify risks and provide alternative solution options.
• Review, recommend, and develop analysis and design processes and templates – basis existing frameworks prevailing to new proposed.
• Work closely with the key architecture teams to review solutions and seek and approval processes (e.g. Architecture Review Board and/or equivalent stake holder identified like the Product Owner)
• Facilitate requirement and design activities as required to guide scrum team through implementation through scoping, analysis, and design.
• Produce analysis and design work products.
• Review existing documents and interview subject matter experts to gather information about existing business processes and systems.
• Act as an internal consultant to project and client business teams
Technical Leadership & Solution Delivery
• Full Stack Architect is preferred with experience integrating and building end to end quality application products, enabling business capability and business objectives through technology.
• Ensure detailed designs align with solution architecture (Review board) expectations
• Influence detailed designs toward best practices (as applicable).
• Act as focal point for any changes to approved designs (solution or component level)
• Ensure non-functional (solution) requirements are considered (e.g. monitoring, scalability, availability, etc.)
• Ensure project plan reflects all required technical tasks related to the domain
• Presents technology solutions to business partners, technology teams and senior management
• Provide design process guidance for detailed design teams and review designs to ensure compliance with architecture
• 5+ years relevant technology architecture experience
• Strong Java experience and exposure to UI elements (Angular or Node) is preferred.
• Experience defining technology architecture in Financial Services
• Experience leading virtual teams composed of business and technology resources
• Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize activities
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Experience in using SDLC methodologies in Agile.
• Skilled communicator, leader, influencer, negotiator and presenter
• Familiarity with banking products and operations (Consumer / Retail Banking, Commercial Banking)
• Experience creating and maintaining architecture perspectives and roadmaps
• Experience working with the design, integration and/or support of vendor packages within an overall enterprise architecture
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks & industry models (e.g. TOGAF, ITIL, BIAN)
• Experience working with EA tools, Agile Processes, CI/CD Practices and Tools
• Experience with Oracle Database, SQL Server Database
• Knowledge of Angular, Node, SaaS, PaaS, DaaS, IaaS, Master Data Management, Data Analytics (NoSQL, Hadoop, OBIEE, Tableau, etc.)
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Thanks & Regards,
Azeem | IT Recruiter
Direct: 732-250-9055 Ex : 312
Client Name St. Louis University
Job Location/Client Location (with City & State) St. Louis, MO
Project Duration 6+ Months
Project Start date ASAP
No of openings/positions 3
Job Title/Role Banner Technical consultant
Mandatory Skills 5 years (minimum) hands-on programming/analysis experience in a Banner/Ellucian Higher Education environment
Client Interview Needed for Selection (yes / No) yes
Detailed Job Description: