Title – General Worker
Location – Cleveland, MS
Contract - 12 months
• Must clean and setup sub-assembly equipment.
• Must startup and verify readiness of machine and support equipment prior to
• Must monitor equipment and perform minor adjustments.
• Must have quality checker training to perform and document in-process quality
• Must verify correctness of material
• Must supply parts to operation.
• Must perform general housekeeping duties.
• Must complete production release documentation associated with the operation.
• Must stack boxes on pallets.
• Must perform line clearances
• Must pull parts and stage batches per B.O.M.
• Must have knowledge of both plant and departmental health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations accordingly.
• Must perform all other duties and responsibilities as determined by supervision/management.
• Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds repetitively
• Must stand for long periods of time and walk frequently.
• Audiometric testing required
• Hearing protection required
• Ability to climb ladders
• Must be able to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to read, write, count, use maintenance tools and calculator.
• Must have minor mechanical troubleshooting ability.
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• Must be able to work during plant shutdown and holidays as needed.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
Interview mode: WebEx/Skype
This position supports the reports that are contained in the BP2K MOD system, through troubleshooting existing report issues that are identified, as well as developing new reports.
1+ years of SSRS experience
Troubleshooting and analysis of issues within the BP2K Accounting System Intermediate
Interview Mode: WebEx/Skype
This position supports the Oracle database that exists in the BP2K MOD system. Will require troubleshooting data issues that may arise post-implementation.
Oracle DBA 7+ years of experience creating and maintaining Oracle databases
Troubleshooting and analysis of issues within the BP2K Accounting System
Position Summary: The Food Production Supervisor supervises inmate workers to ensure that meal and food items are prepared in accordance with production plans. Trains workers in methods of performing duties and assigns/coordinates work to promote efficiency of operations, along with sanitation of the facility and maintaining personal safety. May requisition supplies and equipment to maintain inventory levels. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
Apply using link below:
Aramark is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Position: Warehouse Worker
Client Location: Madison, MS 39110
Duration: 12+ Months
Warehouse workers pick and select products, palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts
• Pick items to match customer orders
• Working Hours - 6am to 5pm
• These associates will be filling orders or loading trucks.
• Must have a high level of accuracy
• Place shipping labels on completed customer orders.
• Must have 1 year of warehouse experience
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to read and interpret customer orders and safety procedures