Duration: (Hours: 3:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. local time)
+Monthly Phone Stipend
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus After 90 Days of Employment
• Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
• Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward Stocking Location and In-Home appointments up to 120 miles.
• Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2 hours).
• Able to interact with a customer’s technology throughout their home.
• Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for extended periods of time.
What you’ll be doing:
When a customer’s device is lost, broken, or stolen, we provide a replacement device within 24 hours, plus
premier tech support to get them up and running again.
• Provide in-person device setup and tech support for customers’ smart phones, tablets and/or other
• Resolve operational issues on customers’ devices, other equipment, and connectivity while offering
education and device optimization suggestions.
• Meet with customers face-to-face at the customers’ home location
• Learn details of Smart Home Support and gain an understanding of each customer’s technology in
order to suggest protection/tech support solutions based on their needs.
Hope you are doing great!
Please find below JD for this role and the let me your expected rate/salary. If you not available, please let me know if you can refer anyone at your contacts.
Java Spring Security
Location: Towson MD
Duration: 6+ months
Current/Future Release Versions:
Thanks & Best Regards,
V/F control,Motor control
Design and develop power electronic firmware and specifications for AC and BLDC motor controls for power tools.
Implement and validate electronic designs through test and simulation work.
Develop software verification and validation procedures that include unit and integration testing.
Provide leadership in achieving cost, performance and quality objectives of all related electronic systems, components, and sub-assemblies.
Develop solutions for electronic system related issues as a member of a project team.
Assure that appropriate documentation is maintained for work performed.
Translate customer requirements into software specifications.
Analyze and reach sound decisions in complex technical situations.
Embrace cross functional teamwork.
3+ years of experience in research/product development of embedded firmware or MS in electrical/computer engineering.
Extensive knowledge of writing and debugging embedded 8bit/16bit/ARM microcontrollers in C.
Experience with closed loop control and feedback systems for AC and BLDC motors (sensored and sensorless).
Familiar with software development processes and controls (static analysis, version control, unit testing, bug tracking).
Ability to generate and evaluate creative/innovative ideas and inspire others to do so.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence the organization and to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Foster and maintain a high level of integrity in all aspects of work.
Ability to travel and interface with overseas electronic contract manufacturers, and provide technical direction to obtain quality electronics assemblies for tool production.
Ability to handle 2-3 concurrent projects
Test Setup preparation, FW testing
BSEE/BSCS/BSCE or equivalent (4 years) - Computer/Electrical
Greetings From Nascent Global LLC,
Please go through the below Position and If you are interested send me your Updated Profile with Contact details
Job Title : Data Analyst
Location : Baltimore, MD
* Must have experience on Data Warehouse, Data Mapping, SQL, ETL and Tableau
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
We don't have enough techs to cover all of our calls. We need your help!
Are you mechanically inclined?
Do you have a WHITE TRUCK (Yes, this is a requirement.)
We are a rapidly growing company and we are missing opportunities to make money because we are understaffed and unable to make EVERY appointment.
As a Communications Tech, you will work independently in customers' homes and outdoors to install XFINITY products and services. During these visits, you'll build rapport with customers to ensure a positive experience each and every time.
*Report to work on time
*Self-motivated to succeed
*Take pride in their work
Requirements / Qualifications
- white truck (minivan, pickup truck)
- 18 years of age or older
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Clean Background Check
- Valid Driver's License with a Good Driving Record
-Professional and eager to succeed by taking pride in your work & customer service
- Safely Lift up to 75lbs and comfortable working on Ladders
If we are not available for phone call please text your info and we will call you back!!!
This is a REAL opportunity. Only Serious Candidates need reply! I will return all phone calls within a day. Send your info to me and lets get to work!
Office: (508) 416 8107
Multiple position with my client looking for SAP Technology if you are comfortable
mail me resume , contact details, current location and visa status and expected hourly rate and willing to relocate firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP Business Analyst
Job Title SAP Functional Analyst FICO , PP , SD , MM
Location- Allentown, PA
Duration – Long Term contract
Position Title: SAP Business-QA Analyst
Role Description: The SAP Business QA Analyst will be expected to validate SAP requirements, potentially rewrite them and integrate them into the ALM (i.e. Test Management Tool). They would then assist with the implementation of a Testing Framework (Processes, People, Tools and Reporting) for the SAP HANA UPGRADE. They would be part of the testing effort which includes resources in the that are part of the Finally, this person needs to be a great mentor and is dedicated and committed in support of the Autism2Work program.
As a SAP HANA Analytics Consultant your primary responsibilities may include:
Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP HANA design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP HANA technical architecture. Design, implement and deploy SAP HANA solutions for our customers across industries, including SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA, SAP Enterprise HANA and SAP Analytics solutions (SAP BOBJ, SAP Analytics Cloud).
ABAP Position Requirements:
Programming Skills (Extensive Experience):
This is a hybrid role and the candidate must be strong with the backend and frontend both.
Role: SAP Basis Consultant
Duration: 12+ Months
Must speak, read and write English fluently Excellent communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Good analytical skills
High energy and motivation Good team worker. Extensive experience in SAP Basis area Preferably having worked in distributed organizations before. Besides good SAP skills also good Windows and/or UNIX know-how. Database skills welcome, especially in DB2 and Oracle. -
Good Morning !!!
Please find below position if you are comfortable with below mail me details requested email@example.com
Full Name :
Email and Contact Number
Expected Hourly rate
Location: Maryland , New York and DC , New Jersey and Florida
Duration : Long Term
Client : Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Financial Client
This position shall oversee, and direct management and technical support tasks required for a contract for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Responsibilities include overall project planning, governance, and management. Duties shall focus on project planning, monitoring, and control.
Develop and maintain the project work plans; manage daily operations
Oversee and facilitate tasking for staff supporting the project
Manage communications between the clients and the health care experts
Work with the CMS to establish timelines, quality standards, and assess the level of effort and resources required
Communicate risks and proposed mitigation strategies to the client
Coordinate travel and manage the proper execution of expense reports
Mange all aspects of the budget
Participate in weekly status meetings with CMS
Prepare Monthly Progress Reports, including activities performed during each reporting period, planned activities for the next reporting period, and project metrics
Develop and maintain project documentation, such as the Project Management Plan, Communications Management Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, and Risk Management Plan
Support internal projects and initiatives and perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a health-related field
At least 5 years of experience in managing projects in the health and human services fields
Ability to ask effective questions and adapt quickly to change, have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and delegate projects, and possess strong customer service and client management skills leading to high client satisfaction
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe
Excellent communication skills
Key Job Functions:
• Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
• Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Write and review code done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
• Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
• Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
• May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong skills in core Java, server side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
• Extensive experience in messaging middleware including EMS/JMS and application servers
• Extensive experience in software design, architecture, development and integration
• Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration pattern, Web Service and REST
• Experience with cloud base technology a plus.