What we are looking is a person who is forward looking, has a good understanding of the marketplace in terms of what is coming on technology side, and has a proven record of delivering IT Systems, not just networks, Solution Architecture. We are talking about Enterprise Standards for technologies, Cloud adoption experience with FedRAMP, Artificial Intelligence adoption strategy, IT Modernization roadmap development and CIO brief – more strategic visionary. He needs experience working with Gartner, MITRE, CoE on different emerging technologies.
Strong general background in enterprise computing - a good working understanding of how enterprises use information technology for a wide range of purposes and applications. Understand general advances in networking tools and technologies.
Strong technical skills in enterprise computing - understand the building blocks of IT, in general. These include client systems and applications, networking, infrastructure, data centers, web tools and technologies, databases and Big Data, ERP. Be able to create a cloud and technical strategy vision of what is needed and how to integrate pieces and parts from different suppliers (not necessarily to get involved in the construction work).
Strategy/business sense - understand what is really important to an organization and focus on technologies and solutions most likely to improve productivity or satisfy a federal mandate.
Leadership - present a vision and a blueprint for how IT works within their organization to groups and stakeholders.
E Talent Network is currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Desk Technician to join our mission critical staff in Aberdeen, MD. The primary role for the Helpdesk Desk Technician is to provide a combination of project management, technical coordination, and execution of operational support initiatives at an executive level.
As the selected Helpdesk Desk Technician , you will be responsible for the following (not limited to):
Primary Responsibilities Included
you must meet the following qualifications:
Perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established IA standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies
• Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs
• Design, develop, implement and/or integrate IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements
• Build IA into systems deployed to operational environments
• Assist architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application security policy and enterprise solutions
• Support the building of security architectures
• Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures
• Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle
• Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
• Review certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content
• Perform system installation, configuration maintenance, account maintenance, signature maintenance, patch management, and troubleshooting of operational IA and CND systems
• Apply system security engineering expertise in one or more of the following to : system security design process; engineering life cycle; information domain; cross domain solutions; commercial off-the-shelf and government off-the-shelf cryptography; identification; authentication; and authorization; system integration; risk management; intrusion detection; contingency planning; incident handling; configuration control; change management; auditing; certification and accreditation process; principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, nonrepudiation, availability, and access control); and security testing
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a contract opportunity to work as a Community Relations Representative position in a Fortune 500® corporation located in Hanover, MD!
Contract: 02/26/18 – 12/21/18
Schedule: Varies – MUST be flexible to working part-time hours – evenings/weekends
Schedule will vary based on event
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour
Will be wearing Captain Amerigroup costume
Will not require any talking, candidate must be high energy and animated
Not working every day, just on events as needed
Requires extreme flexibility in hours of availability – ideal candidate looking for part-time job/college student/retired; requires own transportation
Candidate will be notified in advance for scheduled events, will go into office to pick up costume and then go to event
The use of this job is limited to the Medicaid Plan Marketing business unit.
Responsible for growing membership through educating and servicing the Medicaid population, including meeting the communities need for ongoing educational and social service outreach to existing and potential members.
Kelly Services is looking for an Operations Specialist/Maintenance Specialist for one of our top biopharmaceutical manufacturing companies in their Frederick, MD location. The Maintenence Specialist will be responsible for operating and maintaining plant utilities in support of a Multi-Product Large Scale Biologics Manufacturing Facility, which operates 24/7
Pay Rate: $26.00
Working Hours: 10pm – 10am
Anticipated Start Date: Monday, 2/12/18
Duration: 10 month opportunity
Troubleshooting operational problems with facility or production related equipment or systems.
Identification, installation and testing of instrumentation.
Document all changes made to validated control systems as required by SOP’s in SAP and MDT
Provide technical support for all phases of equipment and system validation.
Review electrical drawings associated with new equipment procurement.
Assist engineering personnel with the development of project specifications for new equipment.
Support the site’s capital program by participating in the design, review installation, and qualifying activities associated with capital projects.
Support the compliance needs of the site by completing, and assisting others with, any required Change Control Documentation associated with Safety, Health, and Environmental or cGMP issues.
Support the sites improvement initiatives for changeover reduction, root cause investigation, and asset performance
Responsible for the calibration of instrumentation: loops, controllers, recorders, transmitters, balances and other devices used in pharmaceutical production. Parameters include, but are not limited to: temperature, pressure, weight, force and humidity.
Manage the site test instrument standards program.
Write and follow SOPs for the use, maintenance and calibration of instrumentation.
Knowledge of HVAC, refrigeration, boiler, chiller, cooling tower, pumps & drives, and chemical or water pretreatment equipment operation and maintenance is required.
Able to assess and repair problems to utility systems in order to prevent impact to Biologics manufacturing operations. Capable of performing multiple trades such as mechanical, pipefitting, plumbing or electrical trades.
Ability to be "on your feet" majority of the day, answering trouble calls, investigating alarms, taking necessary steps to correct alarm conditions, performing daily rounds/log sheets and inspecting operating equipment.
Able to read, understand and work from Standard Operating Procedures, OEM Manuals, P&ID's, electrical and piping schematics Able to work unsupervised, self-managed, self-starter. Good verbal and written communication skills necessary.
Detail oriented and able to complete required documentation in a timely and compliant manner, including logbooks, log sheets and work orders.
Possess a positive attitude and displays a sound work ethic.
MUST have expereince in the following: HVAC, electrical, refrigeration, BAS and building envelope
Years of Experience – 8+
Mandatory Skills – Big data testing using Kafka, Spark, Couchbase & Postgres
Good Communication skill, Onsite experience
Experience in Big data testing is must
· Experience in writing both positive & negative scenario test cases for Information accuracy