we are looking – Lead Hadoop Admin at one of these - Dallas, West Coast, Atlanta, Columbus, Pittsburg, USA. and please go through the job description. please let me know you’re interested. And please send me the your most update resume
Position: Lead Hadoop Admin Job Location: Dallas, West Coast, Atlanta, Columbus, Pittsburg Duration: Long Term Contract Pay Rate: DOE
• 10 years professional software development experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Hadoop Projects
• Must have 3+ years’ experience with Cloudera technology, Have led at least 2 projects using Cloudera as the Hadoop Distribution
• Expertise with processing multiple patterns of data primarily processing real time, batch and MQ messages type of data inputs
• 3+Yrs in configuring/managing/Hands on Sqoop, Oozie, HDFS, HIveserver2, Hbase, Impala, Spark, Sentry, Hue
• Strong NoSQL, SparkSQL, and ANSI SQL query language skills, providing recommendations on storage performance tuning like partitions, indexes etc.
• Data Modelling experience with Hbase, Hive
• Programming experience in Pig, Java and Linux shell scripting.
• Should be well versed with GIT or version control technologies.
• Expertise with large end-to-end deployments for multi TB projects
• Expertise with Cassandra and Kafka (real time & near real time processing of data)
• Expertise working in a Agile environment with full cycle of DevOps implementation
• Associate with Cloudera Certification will be preferred
• Knowledge of Cloudera Kudu will be an added advantage
• Strong verbal and written communication and English language skills