Please find the below requirement and share us updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Java Developer
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 6+ Months
Focused on how to improve the design patterns, APIs, and tooling used execution of our Business and Mobility products. We use Chef Suite of Products, PowerShell, Bash, SpringBoot, Java, C#, Ruby, MongoDB, Postgres, SQL, Redis, and Go in our Application Service infrastructure.
- 70% Software engineering 30% Operational software support
- Be comfortable working on Value programming interfaces and systems design
- Appreciates and understands users and what would make their day to day processes easier, Safe and simple to manage Seek to iterate on new Services based on internal and customer feedback.
- Key to the role is a strong security concerns throughout the program provides working expertise on-going support of application infrastructure.
- Proven experience using containerization and software defined infrastructure. Ideally this would include at least one or more of the following: Docker, Kubernetes or Vagrant
- Experience with software development tools and continuous delivery and integration technologies.
- Ideally this would include at least one or more of the following: Jenkins, Git based repositories, UrbanCode or Nexus
- Strong code/scripting abilities - for building tools to perform system automation activities. Ideally this would include at least one or more of the following: Ansible, Perl, Python, or Unix Shell
- Detailed knowledge of web servers and middleware technologies. Ideally this would include at least one or more of the following: Apache, Nginx, Node.js, IBM WebSphere Liberty, Spring Boot or Mule
- Experience in Linux server administration
- Preferred Technical Experience:
- Familiar with Windows Server
- T-shaped Software engineering skills with understanding of Systems Engineering knowledge
- Network Engineer, Storage engineering, etc.
- 5 + years of industry experience or BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or other Engineering discipline, MS desirable
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Phone: 734-956-4737 Ext: 183