Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a contract opportunity to work as a Clerk I position in a Fortune 500® corporation located in Westchester, IL!
Schedule: Requires flexibility ini hours of availability.
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Makes and receives phone calls to exchange information to accomplish tasks.
Routinely files work, reports, etc. in case files and designated areas.
Sorts, labels, alphabetizes documents/files, etc. for others to execute work effort.
Extracts, sorts, preps, batches and routes documents within the company as needed.
Operates camera/scanner and retrieves previously scanned information as needed.
Copies incoming and outgoing correspondence.
High School diploma or GED
Previous experience in fast paced environments. Strong work ethic is required
Proficient computer skills
Must be adaptable and flexible with excellent multi-tasking/communication skills
Specific duties include working with external risk assessment firms, internal stakeholders and supplier relationship owners to ensure that we are providing accurate and timely risk assessments on our supply base. These risk assessments are a major component of our efforts to minimize risk to the continuity of supply to our factories. You will assist in coordinating data for the risk assessment.
Your primary duties will include but are not limited to:
• Analyze requests for information and determine how to extract the data from the database systems for the appropriate reports.
• Develop and test the accuracy of reports created to ensure high quality information is provided to end-users.
• Document processes, conduct training, and provide technical support to database users.
• Gathers and summarize data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects.
• Retrieve records or data and distribute information as appropriate in order to provide timely and accurate information to department members or external customers.
• Maintain database systems, ensuring the integrity of the data within each system and resolve issues relating to the database information.
• Collaborate with various departments to develop and support data reporting needs.
Requirements and Education:
• Data entry experience. SharePoint
• Experience with Microsoft Office Excel, pivot table, graphs, vlookup
• Ability to use multiple computer applications at once.
• Ability to quickly grasp/learn new computer applications.
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for two Sales Support Administrators for our client, a leading global computer hardware company, in Chicago Illinois.
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will be supporting the sales team by bridging the gaps between 2 internal company sales databases. You will be at the forefront of troubleshooting day-to-day support requests such as discount approvals, promotion reviews, and partner reviews, as well as longer term projects to improve back-end system efficiencies in integrating the company database. This role is perfect for someone who wants a vibrant work environment with high impact and immediate results.
In this role you will be:
We are looking for candidates who have:
As Manager, Leadership Development & Coaching you will support enhancements to the enterprise leadership development strategy, as well as, seek opportunities to integrate with other HR processes and leverage available technology. In addition, you will:
Description: Senior.Net Software Engineer
• MUST be US Citizen or GC Holder
• Must be a strong technical leader who can prioritize well and have the ability to work in environments with competing and alternating priorities, with a constant focus on delivery
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be a self-starter and work independently
• Experience working in a fast paced and demanding work environment
• Experience with architecting and building applications with ASP.NET MVC 3.0 (or later) with razor view engine
• Experience with building responsive web applications using frameworks such as Bootstrap 3 or above
• Write testable code, unit tests, and mocking
• Integration with external 3rd party vendors experience is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• At least 7+ years of progressive hands-on experience with architecture, design and development of web applications using Microsoft technologies.
• Must be open to possible conversion to a Navistar employee
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• .NET 4.5x development, MSCE preferred
• TFS (source code management)
• WCF/Web API and related technologies (JSON, REST, SOAP, XML).
• ASP.Net, MVC, C#, VB.Net, LINQ, Entity Framework and Dependency Injection Framework such as Autofac
• Using at least one of the following databases: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
• Architectural design patterns
Position: Commissioning Engineer
Location: Anywhere in the US
The candidates will fly from their home market to wherever the project is located. They’ll complete their work and then fly back home.
DAS Commissioning Engineer
Commissioning Engineer: Engineer that has experience with commissioning DAS. Looking for commissioning certifications for equipment vendors like, Commscope, Solid, MobileAccess , Conrning, etc. The person would need to live near a major airport and be able to travel throughout the U.S. The job pays a daily rate with daily per diem as well. Airfare, rental cars and tolls would be paid for by the customer in addition to the per Diem. Temp-to-permanent.
(Note:- Only GC USC and TN visa can apply)
Hope you are doing great. We at Xoriant corporation are looking for a L1 Network Engineer in Springfield, IL . Your resume seems to have all the skills listed and you are a perfect match. Do reply with your updated resume and the desired rate if you interested.
Title: L1 Network Engineer
Location: Springfield, IL
Duration: 15+ months Contract
O : 732-200-1906
Data Inventory Auditor, East Moline, Illinois
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Data Inventory Auditor. The opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in East Moline, Illinois. This assignment tentatively starts in February 2018 and pays $16.03 per hour.
This position researches, extracts, compiles, and analyzes data; develops periodic reports and processes ad hoc reporting requests; assists in documenting and training of related procedures; creates, maintains, and updates databases; and researches and resolves issues associated with information in the database.
Duties and Responsibilities
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Education