Conducts, manages and maintains synchronization of a supply chain for obtaining goods and services for the company. Interfaces with internal and external customers and suppliers.
Performs part or all of the following
- Acts as an authorized agent of the company with responsibility for managing all supplier-related activities and authority to commit company resources through contracts and agreements.
- Develops requests for quotations and proposals, analyzes supplier responses, negotiates and awards contracts, and manages post award supplier activities.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Manages inventory levels, simulation, modeling forecasting data, and supplier performance.
- Monitors customer inventory demand and material assets to optimize total supply chain planning.
- Incorporates planning decisions from customers and suppliers to reduce material and product variability, and arrive at optimal solutions.
24-32 Hours per week