Essential Job Functions:
Title: Analytics Consultant
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 12+ months
Segue Technologies Inc seeks a Systems Analyst with 1 – 2 years or experience. This is a full-time position located in Quantico, VA.
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for working on site with the customer and assist with installing, maintaining, upgrading, and migrating software supporting a large-scale enterprise Department of Defense (DoD) application. The Systems Analyst will also share responsibility for help desk duty specific to the application, new application development support, network support and Risk Management Framework (RMF) support.
Segue is a fun, rapidly growing organization as exemplified by our inclusion in Virginia Business Magazines best places to work for 9 years in a row. We provide full life cycle application development and tailored system sustainment to Federal, Non-profit, and Commercial organizations. Our compensation package includes: Competitive Annual Salaries, Profit-Sharing and Bonus Incentives, Paid Time Off that Increases with Seniority, Paid Holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution, Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition and Training Reimbursement, Parking and Commuting Assistance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Segue Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please visit our website, www.seguetech.com/careers, to submit an application.
Position: SAP Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 Months plus extension
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (rapid development - drag & drop framework), and Cocoa Touch
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning - store keychain (pw, username, across multiple app), db sql lite (only for your specific app, content, link, images)
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services · Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines - example, design principles for buttons
· Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications - familiar with Azure, apple push notification (APN)
· Knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tools - commenting code
· Familiarity with continuous integration for example jenkins (tool)
· Deployment process - Need dev account, enterprise certificate, IPA file, upload itunes
· Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards - best practices of the layout...optimize buttons, text, etc
Siebel Developer: 5-9+ Years’ Experience
Essential Job Functions:
Title: Database & System Admin L-3
Location: New York City, NY
The consultant will:
- Assist with gathering and documenting user and process requirements
- Provide leadership with the development of policies and procedures for consistent ServiceNow product delivery in enterprise environment
- Hands on experience with CMDB and implementing API's for CI feeds into the DB, load of data into and between ServiceNow & other systems
- Create and configure business rules, UI pages & policies, UI actions, scripting and ACL's including advanced scripting of each in ServiceNow
- Develop workflows and process automation within ServiceNow
- Create ServiceNow reports, dashboards and templates
- Work on build out of Service Catalog items in ServiceNow
- Provide support to integrate ServiceNow to other applications
- Provide general support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platforms and associated applications after deployment
Founded in 2009, RBT Electric is a growing electrical and general contracting company based out of Anaheim, CA. A minority and veteran-owned business, we at RBT are a close-knit team looking to hire an experienced Electrical Estimator that can estimate projects for current customer base. Need to be able to efficiently and accurately estimate new projects, provide cost savings alternatives, and handle the oversight of the production of projects from procuring materials to anticipating labor and manpower needs. This position reports to the President and has the potential for growth as our company expands.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the person that wants to grow with a progressive company and positively impact it with their ideas, their capabilities and leadership.
To succeed in this position, you already have business development and electrical estimation experience. You have excellent communication skills and a positive and coachable personality:
Greetings From Nascent Global LLC,
Please go through the below Position and If you are interested send me your Updated Profile with Contact details
Job Title : Data Analyst
Location : Baltimore, MD
* Must have experience on Data Warehouse, Data Mapping, SQL, ETL and Tableau
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Our company is an industry leader, and we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for a Human Resources Personnel that is committed to recruiting top talent, and providing our staff members with an exceptional work experience. From the moment of hire until the time they leave the organization, we want employees to be engaged in their jobs. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that retains staff members long-term and builds our employer brand. We are proud of the diversity in our workforce, and our Human Resources Manager is tasked with ensuring that our company culture welcomes a diverse population and supports each person in achieving career goals within the organization.
Our growing retail company is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.