Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Client Technology Expert 3D CAM Software Engineer will help build our critical manufacturing software. This is where you could be part of a company that uses 20% of the world’s 3D printers. A large part of the role will be developing and providing the architectural foundation for computational geometry algorithm solutions and products. Will be working on issues that may arise during the manufacturing of our client. Programming 3D printers and CNC machines.
At Client, the values Agility, Customer and Accountability define our culture. We develop solutions rapidly, hence the agile attitude typical of our employees. To delight our customers, we understand customer expectations, treat their problems as our own, and tailor our solutions to their needs. Accountability for delivering against our expectations is at the core of who we are. We hold ourselves to the highest standards with regard to our work, our professionalism, and our outcomes.
Behind the scenes, we leverage new 3D computerized treatment simulation and artificial intelligence as well as 3D printing, complex bio-mechanics and advanced materials. We also invented the iTero scanner, which scans your mouth in a few minutes and generate a 3D model of your jaws and teeth to an incredible micron-level of precision.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
10+ to 15 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Desired Personal Attributes:
Method of Application
Note: Only candidates that reside in Lagos and its environs would be contacted.
Please check below position and reply back with the below details and updated resume if you are comfortable.
NO Juniors / NO OPT’s can apply.
Client : Microsoft
Location : Redmond, WA
Duration: Long Term Contract
We need a Service engineer / Data engineer / Support engineer. Who can do a server support , like when server break downs.
This Support engineer should be well known of Geneva, Azure Kusto and Cosmos Cluster. And well programming knowledge to be needed in PowerBI, PowerShell and C# coding.
No SSAS or SSRS needed
Types of tasks (all in support of current platform):
Sazid | Sr. Resource specialist
Compest Solutions Inc.
Direct: 848-482-3708|Mobile: 315-274-2836
CDL A Owner Operators- AUGUSTA, GA- CONSISTENT, STEADY, DRY VAN freight available going primarily to IN, KY, NC, NY, OH, PA, SC and VA. Must have flexibility to do other areas as well. Drop and hook and live unload. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Pay to truck for outbound freight, AFTER we take our percentage is averaging $1.81/ mile, back hauls will vary. We have direct customers in most of these areas that can get you back so good home time. Trailers and cargo and liability provided with no extra charge to driver. Base plates, insurances, fuel card and IFTA filing can be provided through settlement deductions or you can use your own. Truck must be 2001 or newer in order to be E-log compliant. Driver must have at least 2 yrs of recent OTR experience.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a premier staffing company committed to delivering the best in staffing for clients in the creative, marketing and digital space. In fact, we’ve won BEST IN STAFFING from both our talent and client side and we are the only creative staffing provider with multi-geographic reach to be recognized by Inavero in both the client and talent award categories. Together with our commitment to excellence and unparalleled culture, we set ourselves a part in representing the industry’s most talented individuals making our growth plan and reputation grow along with it.
Do you have excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills and thrive in a fast pace, deadline driven environment? The BOSS Group currently located in (located) is seeking a branch manager responsible for all aspects of branch performance with regard to revenue growth, profitability, employee development, culture and service excellence.
WHO WE’RE SEEKING
Driven. Smart. Indefatigable. Positive. Passionate. Transparent. You thrive leading teams and have a successful track record in sales – maybe even won awards and recognition for it and want to show your team - whether is in a developmental capacity or rolling your sleeves up along with them - you want them to be #1. The main functions of your role is to be a leader – others want to attach their wagon to yours; provide best in class training and ability to close deals; be a valued corporate liaison and can mentor and motivate like no other.
The branch manager is a culmination of a successful sales career of someone who understands operations and wants to be out front leading the pack. Our company’s leaders have started in this role so we want our candidates to have an apt for passionate performance with an eye on future leadership positions.
You have a completed bachelor’s degree and sales history. Staffing experience a plus, but not required.
This leadership role has some BIG responsibilities and here are the things this person needs to perform to be an AMAZING leader:
· Actively leads revenue-generating activities as an involved branch manager while hiring, mentoring and motivating, training and evaluating branch employees.
· Manage the branch P&L to ensure profitability targets are met.
· Create and maintain a positive culture and facilitates cross selling activities for both strategic business units.
· Provide service excellence for client meetings in a consultative approach with contacts to introduce staffing services, evaluate staffing needs and uncover account potential.
· Embrace your entrepreneurial license to run your own business while supported and inspired by a team of pretty incredible peers who root for your success instead of competing against you.
· Cultivate and distributes new leads to business development managers.
· Identify new and creative ways to source qualified clients including: contact lists, referrals, database leads, social media, job boards, personal networking and association websites.
· Negotiate terms of staffing contracts, placement fees and bill rates.
· Leads recruiting, hiring and talent placements within branch.
· Continues education on both the staffing and the creative industries through industry publications, online research, association events and competitor sites on recruitment best practices, staffing industry news and information specific to the core areas in which we do business.
· Collaborate with management on strategic and tactical sales initiatives to further identify opportunities in the marketplace.
· Conduct weekly 1:1 with direct reports and provide feedback to staff on their weekly/monthly goals.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive compensation
· UNLIMITED PTO offered after your first year!!! Yes, you read that right, unlimited PTO.
· Awards: We celebrate and recognize our top performers
· Longer weekends perk: we leave the office at 3pm on Fridays on a rotating schedule!
· Weekly pay, every Friday! Generous monthly commissions.
· Robust and continuous improvement with our on-the-job training and development along with ongoing mentorship programs
· Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
· Direct access and visibility of our top leaders on a regular basis
· Referral bonuses
· And much more …
Essential Job Functions:
Title: Analytics Consultant
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 12+ months
Segue Technologies Inc seeks a Systems Analyst with 1 – 2 years or experience. This is a full-time position located in Quantico, VA.
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for working on site with the customer and assist with installing, maintaining, upgrading, and migrating software supporting a large-scale enterprise Department of Defense (DoD) application. The Systems Analyst will also share responsibility for help desk duty specific to the application, new application development support, network support and Risk Management Framework (RMF) support.
Segue is a fun, rapidly growing organization as exemplified by our inclusion in Virginia Business Magazines best places to work for 9 years in a row. We provide full life cycle application development and tailored system sustainment to Federal, Non-profit, and Commercial organizations. Our compensation package includes: Competitive Annual Salaries, Profit-Sharing and Bonus Incentives, Paid Time Off that Increases with Seniority, Paid Holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution, Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition and Training Reimbursement, Parking and Commuting Assistance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Segue Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please visit our website, www.seguetech.com/careers, to submit an application.
Position: SAP Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 Months plus extension