Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Sales force Developer, you will be involved in agile development projects and enhancements to various salesforce cloud platforms. The position is primarily a development position but will require some administration and high-level support. We are looking for someone who loves to learn, working in fast-paced environments, detail oriented with the ability to envision the bigger picture, self-motivated, and self-managed. You with dedicated and diverse project teams is guaranteed to keep you challenged and learning.
ONLY LOCAL TO ATLANTA,GA
Should be proficient in Selenium webdriver and Java with minimum of 4-8 years of work experience
Hands on experience in building test automation scripts, frameworks and test harness solutions using Selenium
Knowledge on the framework connects to integrate the automation suite with CI tools like Jenkins etc.
Should be working with QA to understand/identify the test cases to be automated and with Development team to resolve technical difficulties
Ability to Interpret product architecture and system design
Ability to work with cross functional teams geographically located by constantly building easy-to-use test frameworks
Experience in analyzing the test results and articulate the issues to Dev and QA team
JOB TITLE : Informatica developer .
Location : Atlanta, GA
Working knowledge of REST APIs
Must possess working knowledge of developing automation scripts using Cucumber and Protractor
Knowledge of GitHub, Jenkins
Must possess good communication skills with client and third party vendors
Must possess 5-6 years of experience (hands on) in Java based development
Must be able to coordinate work with offshore team.
Candidate must have Prior development experience .
Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to mentor other team members on this .
Candidates should have a passion for driving improvements to the current state
Must have very good analytical and problem solving skills
Candidate should be flexible to work in ocassional late hours
Will work as Onsite Cordinator for Offshore development team.
Will work with client design leads and senior developers
Should have excellent communication skills and continuously work with senior managers, come up with new strategies, come up with quick solutions
Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals and effectively manage projects in a cross-functional environment.
Responsible to leverage the latest technologies and direct/lead the team in an onsite/offshore.
Responsible for coordinating between client and vendor teams
Role Sr UI Developer
Work Location Atlanta-Minneapolis
Total experience in required skill (years) 8 to 10 years
Roles and responsibility "-Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Struts , GWT, Spring MVC)
-Experience in developing UI (HTML5, AngularJS 4, Ajax, Bootstrap, Java script, NodeJS)
- Developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review."
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills "- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Ability handles / operates individually.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework ( Spring core, MVC, AOP Cloud , Restful service, Micro service, Apigee )
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Excellent communication.
- Flexible to learn new technologies and gain Domain knowledge quickly.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good in team leading
- Good in analysis & problem solving
- Good knowledge of estimation technique & Risk management skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions
- Easily adoptable to company culture."
Ruby on Rails (ROR) Developer/Lead
6 months’ contract
Job Title: Windows Admin
Location: Atlanta, GA
Client: State of Georgia
Skype or In-person
We are looking for OPT, CPT, EAD, H4 EAD, GC and USA candidates, who are looking for Training and Placement.
We provide training for all the Technology. And we also market all the Technology.
We place you in top clients.
Please message me for more details nagendra@Synccoretech.com
Number: 770-274-4390 EX: 1003
You need to have: