We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our team of Field Engineers.
The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing big data systems and building them.
The Data Engineer will support our Solution Architects, Sales Executives and Technical Account Managers on Big Data implementations and will ensure optimal big data solution delivery throughout ongoing projects& client engagements.
The candidate must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple project teams and clients.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or re-designing our clients’big data architecture/tools/echo system using our industry-leading Automated Data warehouse Engine to support data needs and initiatives.
Responsibilities for Big Data Engineer
Qualifications for Data Engineer
1.Experience working with one or more of the Hadoop distributions (Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR)
2.Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase, YARN, Map Reduce, Kafka, Sqoop
3.Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
4.Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow
5.Experience with Public Cloud Services: AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM Bluemix
6.Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming
7.Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala
Thanks & Regards,
Role: SAP Senior Architect- Business Development Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA 30339
Emp Type: Permanent Job
Excellent grasp on any 2 key areas in SAP with broad understanding of architecture, products and industry trend
Excellent in SAP PS, SD and FICO
Prior Business Development / Sales experience within SAP Services, or Solution Sales functions
Prior experience in USA enterprise marketplace, ideally at CxO level
Proven ability to develop, nurture and enhance CxO relationships
Proven ability to meet and exceed revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
Strong knowledge of SAP products and solutions
Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential
This role is for a hunter style BDM - fast paced and highly motivated self starter who takes pride in over achieving revenue targets through high quality engagements.
Job title: Functional Lead P2P (Procure-To-Pay)
Job Location: Atlanta, GA / Sacramento, CA
Job Description with Required skills:
SAP Ariba, P2P, Sourcing, Contracts Management, Procurement knowledge, Integration Experience
Overall 8-10+ years of experience
We pride ourselves on their competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust and challenge. We are now striving to train the most capable and skilled individuals to help acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new marketing and customer service experiences. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
Due to recent expansion, we are willing to train a highly motivated individual for management, customer service and lead generation opportunities, but they must be willing to train in an entry level position. This opening is ideal for college graduates or professionals with customer service experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
Benefits of the Customer Service Position:
1. Responsible for designing and executing end to end sales plan to achieve sales quota
2. Develop understanding of our product offerings and get well versed with our solutioning and simulation tools
3. Reach out to potential customers and generate sales opportunities from leads
4. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
5. Work closely with solution consultants for consulting engagements to address high complexity solutions
6. Understand existing processes at customer sites to realize full potential of the solutions proposed
7. Developing techno-commercial proposal for customer and finalising the sales contract
1.Strong business sense and understanding of supply chain, order fulfilment and warehouse operations
2. Graduate with B2B or Enterprise sales in leading companies - 2+ years for Sales Engineer and 5+ years for Senior Sales Engineer
3. Strong process optimization experience & analytical skills, experience of consultative sales
4. Proven ability to influence technical CXO level decisions
5. Consultative sales experience (except for fresh graduates) with at least $250000 average deal size
6. Warehouse / order fulfillment experience
7. 5+ years for Senior Sales Engineer, 2+ years for Sales Engineer
8 Linkedin presence with picture
9. Industries preferred :Automation companies (Industrial, warehousing, logistics etc) / Supply Chain/ Robotics preferred
5. Strong Presentation & Communication skill
City:Alpharetta (Greater Atlanta)
80000 to 100000 + 30% Variable USD.
Position: Front end Developer with Cordova
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 months+