General Clerk III - McDonough, GA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a part time, General Clerk III – Quality Auditing Warehouse Associate for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in McDonough, Georgia. This assignment is paying $14.61 per hour tentatively starting in May 2017.
Under minimal supervision, performs clerical office duties such as document processing, report preparation, and data retrieval and filing; responds to technical or escalated issues and assists less experienced staff; analyzes or interprets information of intermediate difficulty and draws upon knowledge of procedures and individual judgment in the performance of tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Verifies the accuracy and completeness of data submissions and forms; enters data into appropriate system or processes forms according to standard procedures
• Perform quality auditing for outbound shipments.
• Verifies that parts orders to Dealers have been accurately packed
• Contacts customers outside of the work area and receives incoming inquiries; resolves technical and complex problems within field of expertise.
• Performs analysis of complex nature on information received, and researches or resolves issues following prescribed procedures.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, stoop, bend and stand for long hours.
• High school diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of relevant experience required
• Candidates MUST have worked in an administrative role, preferably in a warehouse environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• SAP experience preferred
• Previous work experience in a warehouse environment preferred
Role: Functional Testing – Test Lead
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: Full Time
Mandatory Skills: Good working experience in Functional testing
Desired Skills: Domain: Insurance (Life & Health) – Primary, Capital Markets – Secondary
Thanks & Regards