Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time General Clerk. This long term position will support John Deere, of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Milan, IL. The distribution center is looking for an individual with experience in a warehouse/shipping office environment. Must be able to quickly learn and master the JDCM system. This is a second shift role. This assignment is paying $15.33 per hour and tentatively starting August 2018.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Sort and process pick ticket stubs
• Perform a lot of data entry and serve as backup
• Work at driver window or burst tickets and distribute work or equipment
• Act as customer service for warehouse workers
• Manage thirteen printers w/sense of urgency
• Quickly navigate multiple computer systems
• Assist with Customer Service
• Will be working 90-95% in office, but “floor will come to them”
• Critical skills required: exceptional data entry speed/accuracy plus ability to stay focused and perform work for long periods of time
Skills and Education
• Must have Outlook, Word and Excel Experience
• Must have high level of attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Must be able to lift and move 50lbs
• Administrative experience and warehouse/shipping experience needed
• High school diploma/equivalent required.
Term of Assignment
• Long Term – August 2018- July 2019
• Start time will either be between 10a-2pm and 4-7pm depending on selection. Hours are stable but can vary in the range depending on vacation coverage or business needs.