• Ability to develop innovative technical solutions with Microsoft Technology stack (.NET (C#), ASP.NET, SQL Server, SSIS, and SharePoint)
• A strong team player that is able to respond under pressure against aggressive timelines.
• Has initiative and ability to react to changing priorities
• Ability to quickly overcome steep learning curves
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Relationship management skills: Ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships; as well as demonstrating skills to lead others in the team on projects.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Required Experience & Skills:
• Experience building solutions with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 publishing sites and workflows
• Experience building solutions with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 Designer
• Windows PowerShell scripting experience
• Building Extract Transform Load (ETL) jobs
• Experience building solutions with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integrations Services
• Experience building Web Services (SOAP/REST)
• Experience building solutions with Microsoft .NET Framework
• Experience writing SQL, TSQL, and Stored Procedures
Desired Experience & Skills:
• Experience building Bots with Automation anywhere, Work Fusion, or other Robotics Process Automation(RPA) platforms
• Experience with scripting and building macros
• Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
• Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) implementations
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation (TFS) services
• Experience with HP Application Life Cycle Management (ALM)
• Experience with IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC)
We are seeking several Inside Call Center Sales Agents to work for a one of our top Healthcare Corporations located in Tampa, FL!
Must have a valid Health Insurance License to be considered for the position!
Schedule: Flexible to work an 8-hour shift between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM Monday through Friday plus rotating weekends. Overtime is Available!
Pay Rate: $21.00 per hour plus the Opportunity to Earn Bonuses!
Duration: Monday, 9/10/20 through 12/31/2018
The Inside Call Center Sales Agents making outbound calls to sell healthcare membership products and setting up appointments for Medicare field sales membership visits and presentations, as well as providing high level customer service.
Ensures sales and appointments goals are met.
Sells and presents company products in a professional and consultative manner.
Provides thorough and effective customer service.
Provides timely and accurate responses to all customers.
Provides customers with oral and written information as well as a detailed quote on the company plans and services.
Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of all company products and services.
Studies competitive products and related industry issues and maintains a personal awareness of competitive advantages and disadvantages.
Optimizes closing and qualified appointment setting opportunities utilizing all sales tools and skills available.
Completes accurate documentation, maintains records and updates database documentation of all activities during the sales cycle.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Must have a valid Health Insurance License to be considered for the position!
Must have 2 years of sales experience.
Excellent Communication skills, both written and oral.
Computer and documentation skills.
Segue Technologies, Inc. seeks a Software Engineer to join our team at Hurlburt Field in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Duties will include designing, developing, documenting, testing and debugging software for virtual machine management. This is a full-time position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for the development of customized scripts to assist in the implementation of application builds, releases, deployment along with configuration activities
· Assist with the integration, troubleshooting and testing of implemented software changes
· Provide software development support to maintain an internal continuous integration process for multiple system administrators in a complex virtual machine environment
· Engineer scripts to support building and test plan execution
· Participate in the full life-cycle of software development following an Agile process, including requirements development, modeling and design, application development, code peer reviews, unit testing, integration, formal system testing, release, installation, and maintenance
· Meet established deadlines
· Additional tasks as required
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related STEM field plus 5 years of relevant experience OR Master's Degree in STEM field plus 3 years relevant experience OR 9 years relevant experience in lieu of a degree
· 3+ years of software engineering experience
· Experience developing automated processes/scripts (bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
· Experience developing software/writing code in Java, C++ or other OOP languages
· Experience working with Linux environment
· Experience with configuration management using industry standard tools and processes (git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Agile Scrum, etc.)
· Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience within an Agile process
· Experience with container and virtualized systems (VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
· In-depth knowledge of configuration management and testing toolsets, with the ability to automate the development-to-production software lifecycle where possible
· Hands on technical experience and a ‘can do’ approach towards environment automation and management along with continuous improvements
· Must hold an active DoD Interim Secret or Secret level clearance
· Current DoD IAT Level II certification (e.g., Security+), or ability to obtain DoD IAT Level II certification (e.g., Security+)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to work independently and identify solutions to complex problems
· Master’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
· Experience working directly with common virtual machine storage formats (.vmx, .vmdk, etc.) and virtual machine interdependencies in software development
· Experience with JBOSS/Wildfly, Tomcat, Glassfish or other Web Application Servers
· Experience with Atlassian Tool Suite
· Experience automating administration in a Windows environment (PowerShell, WSUS, Sysprep, etc.)
· Experience with Ansible or Chef for virtual machine automation/configuration
Segue Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please visit our website, www.seguetech.com/careers, to submit an application.
My client is looking for a OneSAF Architect for their location in Orlando, FL. This is a Permanent Position. Only US Citizens are accepted
Job Summary: Serves as a technical lead for OneSAF-related simulation efforts. Exercise full responsibility in designing complex software architectures for large-scale distributed simulation. Responsible for overseeing direction and consistency of the code bases running on multiple Operating Systems. Familiarity with U.S. Army Operations, all six Army M&S Domains and LVC applications. Experienced in Object-oriented design methodologies and techniques, software product lines and stays on top of software trends and innovations. Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with external customer representatives, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and internal customers and the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment are essential. May be required to provide daily supervision and direction to staff.
Essential Job Functions: Work scope includes coordinating with Subject Matter Experts and systems engineers for requirements definition, software engineers for development and validation, and test engineers for testing methodologies and functional verification of compliance with requirements. Close coordination with PM and other technical leads is required. Compliance with software development guidelines in accordance with established software development processes is required.
Required Skills: Must have been technical lead for a delivered software project and have experience with modeling and simulation with direct experience in requirements analysis, system architecture, data modeling, user interface design. Must work well as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
Must have a firm understanding of processes involved in full lifecycle software development. Must also have experience in developing software in a team environment. Must have served as a programming task leader, software development manager or systems integrator on a recent software development effort using current technology and tools for development.
Must have 15 years specialized experience with 4-5 years of supervisory experience. Must have in-depth knowledge in large-scale software systems design and sustainment across the full software development life cycle. Must have demonstrable skills in Java and C++.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required. Masters Degree strongly desired in a technical discipline such as Computer Science.
Other Requirements: Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U. S. Citizenship status with ability to obtain a SECRET to TOP SECRET security
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your most recent/updated resume.
Total Experience as an Architect:
Total Experience with OneSAF:
Total experience in Java and C++:
Do you have SECRET Clearance OR eligible to obtain?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card):
Are you ready to relocate and work onsite at Orlando, FL / Commute?
Job Title: Service Now Architect (Remote Role)
Location: Orlando FL
Duration: 6 months
Extensive experience with ServiceNow, looking for someone who has worked with Service Now Cloud and On Premise installations. Individual will be responsible for helping to create and execute on enterprise IT roadmap for the ServiceNow platform.
* Preferably Azure
* AKS/ACS, VM, VMSS, NSG, LB, Storage Account, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code
* Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM
* Terraform Preferred
* Repo setup
* Git workflow / branching
* CLI understanding
* Persistent Volume Claims
* Pod/Service discovery
* Understands what Docker is
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
* Multibranch Pipeline setup
* Git integration
* CentOS/RedHat preferred
* Debugging tools/commands
Roles & Responsibilities
o Hands-on experience with infrastructure automation and configuration management using one or more of: Azure Resource Manager (ARM), GCP Deployment Manager , Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet
o Experience in using some of the big data technologies Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, YARN, Cloudera, HortonWorks, Hadoop HDFS, Spark, Streaming, Kafka, Cassandra
o 5+ years’ development/scripting experience. Strong in the following technologies listed and have good amount of working experience:: Bash, Shell, Python, CLI, API, SQL, SQL Scripting; Bash & shell are must
o 3+ years of experience with enterprise scale Linux administration
o 3+ years of hands on experience with Cloud server environments such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, and/or Openstack including migrations & deployments
o System health monitoring and optimizing performance (Elk, CloudWatch, SolarWinds, Nagios, Splunk, etc.)
o Administration of web servers running Apache, Tomcat, IIS, Nginx etc. (will be a plus)
o Administration of database servers and/or DB as a service Cloud services
o Experience delivering modern applications and services with devops model
o Experience with Kubernetes (container management platform) and Docker (container runtimes)
o General networking knowledge, VLANs, routing, switching, TCP/IP, DNS, Network rules and firewall concepts
o Experience with cloud storage solutions
• Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or otherwise research-based field;
Work Location (State, City and Zip)
Raj Singh | Resource Manager | IT Recruitment.
Email : email@example.com | Direct : 510-709-0388 | Gtalk : rajkumar.rgtalent |Skype : rkbuntyg
Linked In : www.linkedin.com/in/happyraj
PDDN INC. | 42840 Christy St #239, Fremont, CA 94538
UI/Front End Developer – Tampa, FL –
Skill Set Needed:
Must have skills:
5+ Years’ experience in Java JS, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery & SQL Oracle
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: In this role, you will develop innovative data solutions utilizing a variety of database tools, focusing on analysis, reporting and integration. You will be responsible for database development, BI development, ETL development, API data integrations, ETL quality and alerting.
Warehouse Worker/Shipper – Miami, FL
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for Warehouse Worker/Shippers to work on 1st shift. The opportunity is for our client, John Deere, at its location in Miami, Florida.
This assignment tentatively starts in July 2018 and pays $13.00/hour.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Locates, identifies, transports and stores warehoused materials in storage locations.
• Position will require the use of order pickers, and potentially forklifts.
• Attention to detail and accuracy is required in this fast-paced warehouse environment.
• 2-3 years of heavy duty equipment and previous warehouse experience preferred.
• Willingness to train on a Forklift. Previous forklift experience is a plus.
• Experience with crating and palletizing would be a plus.
• High School Diploma/equivalent required.
TERM OF ASSIGNMENT
• Monday-Friday. Hours usually 8:00am-4:30pm, but times can vary.
• Steel-Toed Work Shoes with Metatarsals are required for first day.
• This assignment will be starting in July 2018 and go through July 2019 with strong possibility of long-term extensions, based on the performance of the candidate and the customer’s needs.
BH 1269341 - Baxter– Assembler / Electronics Tester- Largo, FL
7511 114th Ave
Largo, FL 33773
Since 1946, Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer multiple Asssembler positions in Largo, FL. The positions will pay $12.00 per hour.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must email your resume to the email address associated with this posting
Assembly Worker - JOB TITLE: Baxter Largo Assembler Position Type: Temporary Requisition Number: BHCJP00017924 Positions Requested: 1 Rate Info: Bill Rate: 17.65 OT Bill Rate: 24.53 DT Bill Rate: Job Description: Job Title: Global Services AssociateHours will be 3:30pm -12am. This is a 6-10 month contract. Contractors will be working on the Home Choice Dialysis machines. Max Bill Rate is 16.91Summary:Disassembles and prepares product for assembly, repair and testing. Performs electrical/mechanical assembly and rework using hand and power tools, fixtures and aids. Follows documented work instructions.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Adheres to all environmental, health and safety requirements including Electro Static Discharge ESD .Performs electro-mechanical assembly/repair/test/rework while maintaining quality workmanship standards to ensure product reliability.Performs tasks involving the use of a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures and aids.May be required to set up and operate equipment ex. tube-cutter, crimp machine, sanitization machine, test fixtures, pallet jack, etc. Follows all applicable released procedures and documents results as required.Capable of rotating into a variety of prep/assembly/repair/test stations.Qualifications:Basic computer and math skills required. Ability to read diagrams, drawings and follow work instructions within established guidelines.May need to lift up to38lbs on a routine basis.Education and Experience:High School diploma or equivalent required.At least 1 year of related experience preferred. Worker Type: Temporary Labor / Contingent Appropriate Approvals have been obtained for this Spend: Yes Comments: No Value Have you already identified a candidate for Payroll Service: No Value Shift: 2nd