|: Lansing, MI, USA|
|: $20 per hour|
|: 2 months ago|
TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The below job opportunity is with one of our client who is a global information technology company that provides high-performance and industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in government, financial services and commercial markets. Their offerings include: security software and services, digital transformation and workplace services, industry applications and services, and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
- This job requires driving where you need to drive to the various location of the customers from the pickup parts location which is the location mentioned in the job.
- Need to visit both business offices and houses to repair/troubleshoot/Break-fix Computer/Desktops/Laptops/Printers.
- You need to use your own car to travel in the job to provide service to the customers.
- You will be working mostly for Dell products – (So previous experience will be Plus).
- You will be traveling in the radius of 30 to 50 miles from the Pickup parts location.
- Need to be very professional at work in the way of speaking and the attire.
- You have to be ready for an overtime work and extensive driving (250-350miles per week)
- A+ Certification is mandatory (Training/expired status is also accepted.)
- Dell or any product manufacture certification is a plus.
- Good experience working with Laptops and desktops is mandatory
- Good experience with Break/Fix is required
- You need to take the Dell certifications training (Online) and complete the certifications.- free
- You have to be ready for contract agreement with the terms and conditions of the company
- Pay will be paid biweekly for the hours approved.
- Mileage will be reimbursed – contact me to speak about it.
- You need to plan for your backup vehicle if your car breaks down.
Pay Details/Other details:
- We have standard pay rate and good mileage reimbursement.
- We are looking for commitment technicians who can be an asset to the company
- It takes 48 hours to get a feedback for every job you apply.
- Mention the best time to call you while you are sending your profile.
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.Candidate Qus:
- How many years of experience do you have as a Feild Service Technician/Computer Driving Technician?
- Do you have A+ Certification?
- Are you in Lansing,MI?