Segue Technologies Inc. seeks a Contracts Manager to work at our Headquarters in Arlington, VA. The Contracts Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Operations and will be a part of the Operations team. This is currently a one-person department; the Contract Manager must be able to work independently. Segue is a growing company looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to develop and implement procedures that will support our continued growth, both in this department and the company. The Contracts Manager will be responsible for the administration of all company contracts and subcontracts from inception to close-out.
Segue is a small business that provides IT services to government organizations. Segue Technologies has a pleasant working environment, with friendly people, quarterly happy hours, monthly breakfasts prepared by chefs, free parking and lots of other great benefits. We have been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia 7 years in a row. Our compensation package includes: Competitive Annual Salaries, Profit-Sharing and Bonus Incentives, Paid Time Off that Increases with Seniority, Paid Holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution, Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition and Training Reimbursement, Free Parking or Commuting Assistance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Develop and integrate contract management tools, templates, methods and processes
· Identify risks and issues, suggest alternatives that lead to the best solution
· Serve as main point of contact for all company agreements
· Coordinate with proposal team, project/program managers, executives and accounting throughout contract lifecycle to resolve contract, subcontract, procurement and invoicing issues
· Manage NDA’s, Teaming Agreements, Subcontract Agreements and other contractual documents
· Review RFPs/RFIs for required contract and subcontract information
· Review received contracts and modifications for completeness, accuracy and conformity
· Set up new contracts in Deltek GCS and provide billing instructions to accounting team
· Maintain all contract folders and price schedules
· Track subcontractor certificates of insurance, funding levels, end dates, etc.
· Review and manages contractual obligations and provide continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
· Review and respond to proposed changes to agreements, negotiating as necessary (escalating certain issues to Vice President of Operations)
· Maintain working knowledge of government contracting industry and laws
· Manage and Administer GSA Schedules
· Additional tasks as required
· 4+ years of experience in federal government contracts administration or degree in Government Contracts Administration
· Working knowledge of the FAR/DFAR
· Familiarity with FFP, T&M and CPFF contract types
· Previous experience in Government Contract Administration
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills
· Interest in learning more and growing this role as the company grows
· Demonstrate a strong understanding of general contractual principles, theories, and business practices, and be able to solve problems with limited guidance
· Familiarity with GSA Schedules
· Experience with Deltek GCS
· Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) certification
· Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM) certification
· Experience with Salesforce and SharePoint
Segue Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law. Please visit our website, www.seguetech.com/careers, to submit an application.