|: Chicago, IL, USA|
|: $55,000- 60,000 per year|
|: 2 months ago|
Requirement Gathering, SDLC, Agile, Scrum
KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, head quartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a leading multinational IT Consulting company that has successfully served the business community for over five years in onshore and over Ten years in Offshore, since its incorporation, KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has provided a wide variety of excellent customized IT solutions to its customers on time and on budget. KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has proven itself as an industry leading.
This position provides support for division systems configuration, system testing and workflow processes. It also provides technical expertise for identification, research and resolution of technical issues. This position also supports the successful achievement of overall performance goals established by the appropriate entities
You will become a Junior New Business Analyst if you are:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its Phases
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
· Proficient process improvement and project management skills.
· Possess strong analytical, technical, and decision making skills
Contract to Hire - W2