Hands on agile coaches able to embed with teams and provide all required coaching support to drive team maturity embody agile principles, embed best practices, measure and improve agile maturity, identify and raise obstacles, and provide one on one and team coaching of ceremonies, artefacts, processes and practices.
- 2-3 years as a Team Coach, 3 years as an agile practitioner scrum Master, PO, Agile team member, RTE, etc
- Experience in coaching Agile teams through the adoption of agile practices in multiple prior engagements
- Experience in one or more large scale Agile transformation programs within multi national finance organizations
- Deep background in coaching and developing people and teams, influencing behavior change and establishing sustainability through cultural change
- Experience coaching agile teams across business and technology, aligning teams with business KPI to drive value