Title: Project Manager
Duration: 04/01/2015 - 12/31/2016
Location: Atlanta , Georgia
Summary: The Project Manager position is a temporary position within the division of Medicaid at the Department of Community Health.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. To lead and manage the multi-agency Integrated Eligibility System (IES) User Acceptance Testing to ensure that the test planning, test specification and text execution is carried out in accordance with the test plan and to the highest possible standard.
2. To contribute to the production of an approved UAT test plan, aligned to the test strategy, with the involvement of stakeholders.
3. To plan and manage UAT and business resources cross-portfolio testing, planning and coordinating resources effectively.
4. To coach business users in their definition of UAT requirements, test planning, test execution, use of test tools and defect management.
5. Act as the coordinator for Defect Management in UAT through the use of an existing, collaborative PPM tool.
6. To participate in setting the standard for product quality through the definition and implementation of quality assurance procedures and practices. This will involve maintaining awareness external standards to ensure that practices are up-to-date and fit for purpose.
7. Communicate the progress of the UAT test phases through KPI's, metrics reporting and weekly meetings.
8. Developing a governance approach to ensure alignment to UAT processes, standards and best practice.
9. Participating in creating core UAT Documentation to agreed standards (e.g. Test Approach, Test Plan and Test Completion documentation).
1. 3+ Years of significant experience as an User Acceptance Test Management (UAT) level, with a demonstrable track record working on large testing projects.
2. Relevant team and stakeholder management responsibilities.
3. Detailed knowledge of test tools (such as JIRA, Rational, etc) and techniques.
4. Knowledge in the use of ALM tools (IBM Rational Suite) for requirements traceability and regression testing
5. Significant MS Office product experience.
6. Knowledge of various deliverable types including the following: project management related deliverables such as the work plan, and issue assessment; functional and technical requirements validation documents that provided the basis for the system design; test plans, scripts, and results that need to confirm the design and its requirements;and training plans that reflect the needs of the users and optimal operation of the system.
Thank & Best regards,
Sr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Direct Number: 302-356-1423 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
Office: (302) 357-9017 | www.conq-tech.com