SSA-PL2 System ArchitectDuration:
Pittsburgh, PA. Note: Need US Citizens & GCs. Job Desc:
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in PEGA PRPC.
- Must be CSSA Certified.
- Must have working knowledge on Enterprise Class structure, Rule resolution, DCO, Application profiler , Application Accelerator, Performance Tuning, SMA ( System Management Administrator ) tool, Pega Framework implementation experience (CPM, NBAM, Smart Investigation, etc. ).
- Must have working knowledge on advance Pega OOTB Integration ( Exp - Exception handling, Data Mapping for services and connectors , Security model for SOAP connectors & services), Pega Deployment experience / knowledge ( Deployment Architecture ) / Rules import & Export, Rule Passivation and Pega Cache, single and multivariate circumstancing, Pega Authentication & Authorization , Authenticate using LDAP and implement Single-Sign-On (SSO ).
- Should have working knowledge on Data Model (Data Tables, Data Pages , Advanced properties options, linked properties ), Case Management ( Case Designer to create a case types, sub cases, add process to case, Covers and Folders.
LSA-PM1Sr System ArchitectDuration:
Austin, TX & Seattle, WA Note: Need US Citizens & GCs. Job Desc:
- 8+ years’ experience in PEGA PRPC with Atleast 4+ in architecture role.
- Should have working experience on Situation Layer Cake, Pega UI Architecture , Styling PRPC Application, IAC (Internet Application Composer).
- Must be LSA – part 1 certified and good to have LSA-part2 certified.
- Should have knowledge on DWA ( Direct Web Access ), working experience and lead the Pega Version Upgrade, Indexing, Arching & Purging, Session management, Customized logging, managing parallel development, creating custom Guiderail warning, SMA and System Reports (Class Dependencies, Rule Dependents, etc.,), conducted architecture design reviews, code walkthroughs, and performance and security reviews.
- Should have good architectural skills to envisage requirements to solutions by interacting with Business users/Delivery team/Business Analysts.
- Strong knowledge on integrating PRPC with other systems such as portals, reports, MQ, SOAP/EJB service.
- Worked on PRPC with databases Oracle and application servers Websphere / Weblogic .
- Experience in requirement gathering, designing class structures and flows, code reviews and knowledge repository .
- Experience in performance tuning, performance analyze, log analyze and defects fixing.
Nelson WhiteSr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Direct Number: 302-357-9147 | E-mail: Nelson@conq-tech.com
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806