This work is not a project, rather is ongoing business execution.
• Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
• Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
• Working with managers and project managers to develop a comprehensive workflow process for project.
• Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned.
• Maintain document control, track project activities and team communication.
• Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
• Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
• Leverages agile, Kanban methodologies
• Develops and publishes communications to project shareholders
• Develops and review project status and reports.
• Supports senior management and directors by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines.
• 1-3 years of project coordination and/or project management experience
• Familiar and experience with Agile - Kanban, Scrum methodologies
• Four year degree is preferred from an accredited institution.
• Proven ability to complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Proficient in Excel (VLook-Ups, Pivot Tables, etc)
• Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills a must.
• Strong organizational and communication skills, detail oriented with an ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Customer-service oriented
• Familiarity with Confluence, Sharepoint is a plus.
Additional details: for this job
• This project coordinator position is for Human Resources and Talent Acquisition reporting to the Senior Director.
• You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects impacting Human Resources impacting all of Walmart eCommerce. Deliverables will include the coordination and execution of projects affecting manager experience, Training, Talent attraction, Candidate experience, Recruiter training.
• You will be an integral part of identifying and driving team efforts to support KPIs, Recruiter guidelines, Internal as well as external training for HR, and cross-team projects across Walmart eCommerce.
• Trustworthy – able to handle client information in a confidential manner as this is part of HR.