|A direct Minneapolis, MN client is looking for a experienced ServiceNow developer to be responsible for supporting, configuring, and developing within the clients enterprise ServiceNow environment. The developer will have the responsibility for supporting existing ServiceNow product features and working with customers to resolve issues/defects. The developer will also implement feature enhancements, working with a Product Owner as part of a development team.|
This position will start ASAP and is anticipated to last 3 months.
Job – Qualifications Required
- Resolve ServiceNow incidents, including impact and effort analysis and prioritization.
- Fulfill requests for ServiceNow configuration changes
- Develop, test and maintain code in a team environment
- Work with a team to upgrade our ServiceNow environment to the Fuji release
- Be responsible for great customer service and adhere to the SLA.
- Serve as a knowledge resource to help the University of Minnesota make prudent technical decisions.
- Adhere to and contribute to development and integration standards, best practices, and related deliverables.
- Experience and expertise in ServiceNow development and administration
- Experience working in a team development environment
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to work on site