:QA VOIP EngineerLocation:
6 + months
- VoIP experience, including business feature knowledge, BLF, SCA, park, hold, and transfer types etc.
- SIP testing experience with signaling tree and retrieving logged information for debugging
- VOIP Phone configuration experience.
- Working with creation of configuration files and/or profile creation. Polycom preferred.
- Experience creating and following testing procedures and cases.
- Creation of supporting documentation
- Able to participate at customer sites within the testing and design labs. – Involves short travel with in USA
- Experience working with customer test requirements and procedures
- Experience managing escalations and driving fixes in a high pressure environment
- Experience in participating in a group or team environment that requires constant communication to the account team, support team and management.
- Experience in participating in large scale projects deploying VOIP.
- Call control experience preferable – Broadsoft, or Metaswitch, Genband, etc.
Sr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Direct Number: 302-356-1423 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
Office: (302) 357-9017 | www.conq-tech.com
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error