- Manage the end-to-end process for marketing asset approvals, including submission to compliance partners, revisions and alignment with Marketing Managers on final deliverable.
- Monitor marketing assets across all channels, ensuring ongoing compliance and accuracy of information.
- Act as Primary Point of Contact with our Compliance partners to drive adherence to all applicable rules and regulations.
- Act as subject matter expert for product terms & conditions.
- Serve as stakeholder in defining improvements to management and approval of marketing assets
- Support ad-hoc marketing projects
- At least 1 – 3 years of work experience, with an interest in marketing
- Ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or finance
- Extremely detail-oriented with a strong process mindset
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Affinity for or direct experience in Compliance or Operations
- Excellent analytic and communications skills