Mobility – Test AnalystDuration:
Detroit US Job Desc:
"Responsible for writing, maintaining and executing test cases/scripts. Responsible for updating RTM with test cases. Job Description:
• Overall to 4-6 years of software testing experience with minimum 2-3 years in mobile testing, Hands on experience on Android, iOS, RIM, Symbian, Windows mobile platform (minimum two out of these)
• Experience in Mobile Application testing includes UI, Functional, Regression tests, Device compatibility tests, Usability testing and others.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Hands-on experience with Jira/ IBM Rational Clear Quest
• Analyzes the functional requirements and designs Test Scenarios, Test cases with updated RTM
• Document results of testing and report any defects in a clear and comprehensive manner. Monitor and update bug reports as needed including bug closure report.
• Knowledge on Testing the app on Emulators
• Experience in HealthCare domain will be a plus.
Alex Watson,Sr. IT Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Direct Number: 302-356-1423 | E-mail: email@example.com
19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
Office: (302) 357-9017 | www.conq-tech.com Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error