Title: Wireless Network Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Contract- 7 months
Mandatory Skills: Implementation and configuration of wireless technologies, i.e., Cisco Systems, Aruba Networks Autonomous and Controller.
Wireless security proficiency, 802.1X, WPA encryption standards, Wireless (802.11) technology, QOS
• Candidate will be expected to have a strong working knowledge of wired & wireless network solutions.
• Proficient in the implementation and configuration of wireless technologies, i.e., Cisco Systems, Aruba Networks Autonomous and Controller.
• Wireless security proficiency, 802.1X, WPA encryption standards.
• Demonstrated experience in the implementation and configuration of policy based networking ie.. QOS.
• Strong process design and development skills, may participate in Quality Assurance inspections.
• Experience with large enterprise network deployments, maintenance and service levels.
• Able to quickly learn VoIP application requirements, identify and resolve issues and develop best strategy for roll-out to the enterprise.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Able to consult with business managers and provide options to apply network technologies to automate business processes.
• Previous experience managing multiple vendors for implementation and support of network technology solutions.
• Knowledge of manufacturing business processes or indoor/outdoor wireless environments
• Able to work independently under general guidance.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate in a non-technical manner to a broad and diverse audience.
• 8+ years of data network experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
• Resourceful with excellent research skills.
• Ability to work effectively on a team as well as independently
• Bachelor's Degree in IT-related field (CS, EE, CE, etc.) and 8 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Thanks & Regards
Iconsoft Consulting Group, Inc
1810 Englishtown Road
Old Bridge, NJ – 0885
Phone: 732 456 6393/ 732-749-1065
Fax: 732 875 0703